New members, introduce yourself here.

Wilko220

Hi all,  I'm Paul  from Barnsley.  Currently  have a driveway lacking in shite but hope to sort that. 

Quite enjoy the sporty Peugeots,  have owned a ropey 205gti, mk2 RS2000 and a £150 Favorit Estate at the same time.  

Love what I've read so far,  the for sale section and eBay tat thread are tempting me back home and out of my modern soulless box. 

11 hours ago, BaronRomero said:

Hi all,  I'm Paul  from Barnsley.  Currently  have a driveway lacking in shite but hope to sort that.

Love what I've read so far,  the for sale section and eBay tat thread are tempting me back home and out of my modern soulless box. 

We look forward to your first collection thread and your roffle entries! Welcome 

12 hours ago, BaronRomero said:

Quite enjoy the sporty Peugeots,  have owned a ropey 205gti, mk2 RS2000 and a £150 Favorit Estate at the same time.  

Welcome to the forum. 

On 12/18/2019 at 4:21 AM, BaronRomero said:

Welcome to the pleasure dome!

Cant afford ebay? You could start off small and look at the shite in miniature thread.

Hey I'm Davy, from Edinburgh and I drive a 15 year old Volvo S60 D5 which I have owned for two months now.

Used to be the person that wanted a newish car to pootle about in ( do own a 2017 Skoda, wife's car) but for the last 2 years have owned some Autoshite cars.

Nissan Micra from 1999 lasted about 2 months before the MOT Inspector sent it to its grave.

Fiat Stilo Abarth lasted a month before the Autobox went belly up and the garage I bought it from took 2 months to fix it but hey lived the Fiat life of Fix It Again Tony!

Moved onto a BMW Mini, loved that car but sadly the wife hated it as I spent more time modifying the Mini and going to shows.

The Volvo came about as I was looking for a project one to take to Volvo600 next year so when I said I would sell the Mini I found this at the same dealer, sold the mini to a friend and bought the Volvo. For 15 years old it's been well cared for aside from it has a PAS leak! 

Heres a pic of my old girl!

IMG_6683.JPG

Hello I am Daniel from Sheffield

Love old cars mainly Rovers currently own two never owned more than five at once. I usually buy them knackered and dirt cheap in an attempt to save them from the crusher. I either successfully restore and save them or fail which results in them being crushed anyway the wife and kids leaving me for a week only to return once i promise never to buy another Rover again.... Only for me to go out and buy another months later after the wife's calmed down.... You could say i am a glutton for punishment :D 

Hello from sunny West Midlands. Proud owner of a reliably dull mk2 Focus I think. It's so dull I can barely remember it. Found my way here via Hubnut. Fancy an older car as a project,  best car I ever had was a Citroen ZX.  Would love another. Everyone thinks they are rubbish but it seems like you lot understand...

28 minutes ago, Kowalski said:

Hello from sunny West Midlands. Proud owner of a reliably dull mk2 Focus I think. It's so dull I can barely remember it. Found my way here via Hubnut. Fancy an older car as a project,  best car I ever had was a Citroen ZX.  Would love another. Everyone thinks they are rubbish but it seems like you lot understand...

I blame hubnut too..... but got to admit new cars do nothing for me a to at all....

52 minutes ago, Kowalski said:

Welcome from a fellow Mk2 Focus owner, see the Eyerseys Motoring Adventures thread for more details. 

17 hours ago, Twisterboy said:

Hey I'm Davy, from Edinburgh and I drive a 15 year old Volvo S60 D5 which I have owned for two months now.

Used to be the person that wanted a newish car to pootle about in ( do own a 2017 Skoda, wife's car) but for the last 2 years have owned some Autoshite cars.

Nissan Micra from 1999 lasted about 2 months before the MOT Inspector sent it to its grave.

Fiat Stilo Abarth lasted a month before the Autobox went belly up and the garage I bought it from took 2 months to fix it but hey lived the Fiat life of Fix It Again Tony!

Moved onto a BMW Mini, loved that car but sadly the wife hated it as I spent more time modifying the Mini and going to shows.

The Volvo came about as I was looking for a project one to take to Volvo600 next year so when I said I would sell the Mini I found this at the same dealer, sold the mini to a friend and bought the Volvo. For 15 years old it's been well cared for aside from it has a PAS leak! 

Heres a pic of my old girl!

IMG_6683.JPG

Welcome chap, my dad had one of these for years, great car!

8 hours ago, Eyersey1234 said:

Welcome from a fellow Mk2 Focus owner, see the Eyerseys Motoring Adventures thread for more details. 

I am beginning to hate it. It's everyone's friend but nobody's friend if you know what I mean. It's reliable. It handles pretty well. It's a Ford so it's got the respect of everyone, it does everything well enough. It's British so the England flag wavers like it. But Ford can be American or German too... It's a 58 plate but nobody notices how old it is. It's respectable and anonymous, almost invisible.  Maybe I should paint one door red or something.  It's automotive porridge. With water, not milk. Definitely no sugar. It's so boring but too worthless now to bother selling and I can't be bothered dealing with all the chavs who would be queuing up to buy it for 100 2nite m8 so I'll just keep it until it breaks.  

Morning all

Long time follower of Autoshite but this is my first ever post, so here we go.

Don't currently own any shite, but have owned plenty in the past including some lovely* vehicles from Cannock auctions.

Planning to buy a 1990s/2000s Rover next year to fiddle with and hopefully a road trip with my Rover MG licking buddy.

Do also love an old lorry and have driven some spectacularly shoddy ones in the past.

Anyway over and out for now.

Dave

9 hours ago, Marsh said:

Morning all

Long time follower of Autoshite but this is my first ever post, so here we go.

Don't currently own any shite, but have owned plenty in the past including some lovely* vehicles from Cannock auctions.

Planning to buy a 1990s/2000s Rover next year to fiddle with and hopefully a road trip with my Rover MG licking buddy.

Do also love an old lorry and have driven some spectacularly shoddy ones in the past.

Anyway over and out for now.

Dave

where u from dave?

Hello! I’ve been lurking around this forum for years, but never got down to writing. I really like the friendly atmosphere and the openness to cars of all different models, as being a bit of an omnivore in cars, but a tendency towards Fords and Mercs. I’ve had at least two dozens of Granadas through the years, a lot of Mondeos, a couple of VW buses, a Volvo 745, a lot of w124 Mercedes, a few w210. Current lineup is my trusty old Granada LS coupe (3-litre) which I’ve had for nearly 20 years, an ‘87 Sierra and a 2007 Mercedes E-class. 

Regards, 

axelvic, Sweden 

FDB28DFA-01FE-40F3-87D7-B990E1D95748.jpeg

C06A71A9-9789-4D66-9C6E-21E6FB69B676.jpeg

Hi Guys, long time lurker so about time I joined up.  Nice to see like minded people with love for tat, shite and other automotive jiggery pokery. I trimmed down the fleet after a messy split but now seem to be collecting more...

On 12/27/2019 at 8:31 PM, Robin said:

Currently residing in glorious Stoke on trent but soon to be returning to good old Hampshire 

I imagine describing Stoke on Trent in glowing terms to the people of Hamshire might be hard work?