New members, introduce yourself here.

Wilko220

• 3 weeks later...

My mate who came to the meet on Saturday has signed up but can't view the forum or post...

Will a kind moderator please let him in so he can start buying his own roffle tickets?

I'm sure they will but your probably best PMing a mod for the swiftest resolution.

Be lovely to see him on here incidentally, his Scoob sounds amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Like walking into a strange pub for the first time....but slowly finding familiar faces in the gloom......

Bulowski, real name Brian, known at one time on RR as Brian Damaged where I resided for aeons (and continue to, albeit with a much reduced profile due to my advancing years and virtually zero interest in 'modding' nowadays).

Almost 55 years old now, live in Bromsgrove with long-suffering wife and a mental Spaniel. Those of you who knew me during my halcyon days on RR may remember me as an LGV pilot (as opposed to an LDV one) but nowadays work in Customer Service for a well-known Midlands motor dealership.

Car-wise....I'm in between cars at the minute (one of the perks of working in the motor trade....different motor every night) having just killed the Mk3 Mondeo I've owned for the past three years....prior to that I ran a motley selection of mainly French tat. 

When I'm not working and/or waxing lyrical about cars I enjoy non-league football, music (mainly jazz.....I'm getting old) and trying in vain to tire the aforementioned Spaniel out.

Hello, relatively new here although a long time lurker

Current shed fleet includes;

S1 Peugeot 106 escapade (modified, rare colour and has the very rare factory drivers side bonnet release, phoar) 

Citroen AX 1.0 daily that's quickly dissolving even though it throws out oil like a toddler being fed food it doesn't like

Citroen AX 1.1 that I bought as it was £200 and i had £200 on me at the time for some reason, I'm pretty stupid for impulse buying stuff 

Peugeot 205 XL which was a 1.1 but I'm currently turning into a GTI6, it's a rolling shell but in 41 days I drive it to Austria, exciting!

Hello... new member here

My first foray into shite...

'99 V40 2.0L died after about 10 days blew a bottom hose on the M62 near Leeds and warped the head

https://i.vgy.me/gJoSOL.jpg

Then settled for an '03 mkIV Golf which I sold and replaced with various company cars

https://i.vgy.me/Lqp6Am.jpg

Currently have

'17 Octavia Estate 2.0 TDI (new shite I know but company car)

'06 MX5 2.0L

Also a note to Admin.... I run an unrelated forum that runs on the same (but newer) software & happy to provide any help if needed.... Mr. Hubnut tells me you're having a few problems with spammers... PM me if interested.

Cheers.... I'm from Wakefield, currently living in Warrington for work 8)

How many people are traveling from one shit hole to another to earn a crust I wonder.

I'm traveling from Miseryside to Stoke on Trent at the moment.

How many people are traveling from one shit hole to another to earn a crust I wonder.

I'm traveling from Miseryside to Stoke on Trent at the moment.

Me? I Moved from Reading to Spain via The Netherlands. I have lived near to Wakefield as I once worked there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I'm technically new, although I registered in January but it appears my account was caught in some kind of maelstrom involving a flotilla of spammers invading the site. Fortunately I was able to call on the assistance of a friend. Hurrah for networking.

I like really shit cars and Mazdas, thus my username is everyone's favourite really shit Mazda. Or at least everyone who played the first couple of Gran Turismo games. I already own several Mazdas, in varying levels of shitness.

I write about cars for a "living", and that's actually the reason I registered here in the first place; I'll be asking for some help on a very Autoshitey subject. If I survive long enough to become part of the community, I can offer some help with retrieving, moving, and briefly storing, any north-east chod that Shiters buy.