Ex RobT Rover 214 for sale. £220 ish.

spartacus

This is the Rover 214i that I won in a roffle some time ago, I titivated it, put 12 months ticket on it, ran it for a while, then sold it to my neighbour, whose Clio was written off.

She's had it over a year and put a fresh ticket on it in March, now though she's been offered something else and needs to move this on. She's been offered £200 scrap, but it's nowhere near that stage!

Any interest?

YxIDZBH.jpg

Photo from when I polished it up, as far as I can tell it looks in pretty much the same condition, only not as shiny.

Yeah, sorry, I wasn't exactly forthcoming with the info earlier!

It's in Chesterfield, it's a four door, 8v engine. As far as I remember everything works, in the not too distant past she had a recon alarm fob, so even the central locking works. I don't know the mileage but presumably anybody half interested will take a look at the MOT history. She tells me it only failed on emissions last test, I think it passed after an Italian tune up.

I'm making nothing on this, I just don't want to see a healthy dog put down, (see what I did there). I've had a couple of PMs already, so we'll see where it goes.

ASAP really, it's on her drive but she wants it gone, I reckon I could hold her off until next weekend, when I'll be back from a break.

Any good?

If I get a definite yes and a deposit then I'm happy to move it to my drive, I just don't want to put it there and find I'm stuck with it for weeks.

I've deliberately not offered it for ruffle as I don't want to be viewed as just profiteering but if there's enough call them I'll pay her for it and crack on.