The Beige ? Scenic

Jooks

This is my Renault Scenic Shite. 

According to the log book , it is beige (Looks Green to me)

I bought this for £250 in October 2016 as a stop gap. That hasn't really gone as planned as I still have it.

Two MOT's have been passed at  minimal cost and my granddaughters love it and have named it "The Granddad Mobil",

They love the pick-nick tables.

When they are in the car we have to do a launch sequence of 5,4,3,2,1, Granddad mobil Gooooo!!  :-D post-17883-0-79904300-1532984901_thumb.jpg 

My parents had 2 of 'em. My dad needed something with a higher seating position so it was easier to get in and out of. The 2nd one was a phase 2 1.6 16v Sport in green with contrasting burgandy interior which I rather liked and found to be extremely comfy.

It was chopped in for a Focus C-Max when my dad couldn't trace where the leaking water was getting in. It was low mileage, kept in excellent condition and he got naff all for it part-ex. :mad:

mines on 121k.. very little done for MOT, but did change all belts etc when I brought it, plus a full service, apart from fuel economy round town its been a cracking car, I've put just under 3k on it since Feb this year.was brought in the dark when it was pissing it down..stank horrid..and when serviced the air filter looked like a 200 a day smokers lungs :o 

28233350_10215934892829597_283056679_n.j

• 11 months later...

Close to a year on, the Scenic is still going well in the ownership of my daughter since August 2018. 

It has just passed an MOT with a few advisories.  Amazing considering it never gets cleaned or the levels checked in her hands.

I've done 45 thousand in my 1.9dci taking it to 135000 and its cost hardly anything to keep it going. This was only supposed to be a stop gap but I've had it almost 4 years now. Mine doesn't get cleaned at all and the only maintainable it gets is an oil change every 3-5 thousand miles as the turbos hate old oil.

Cracking value car imo