Bargainous M reg Volvo 940 Estate

DSdriver

Having just agreed to buy djoptix Saab, I now have this surplus to requirements.

Those north of the border be warned, it is in Kent which is a long, long way away but it will eat up the miles (and the petrol). 

It comes complete with gaffer tape on the front bumper, lacquer peel on the bonnet, scratches down the side and a dent in the rear quarter (How did that happen H-K?).

Those are the good bits, it could take you years to find another with that sort of patina. 

Technical stuff:

It is a 940 SE Turbo 5 speed manual.

MOT till April 2019.

It had a new steering rack to get it through the last MOT.

Tyres have plenty of tread.

Advisories on slight play in lower steering, oil leak, front brake hoses perished, front anti roll bar D bushes worn with slight play, front anti roll bar link bushes worn with slight play. 

Pics to follow in next post.

£400 for a quick sale?

That is indeed a mega barg, I bought this earlier this year which had covered twice the mileage. 

http://autoshite.com/topic/31016-swedish-tank-no-2-and-random-shite-disposal-update/

Done just over 2000 miles in it with no issues. 

Don't think it will take long to sell at your asking price.

Have a bump, also there's 740/940 group on facebook, might be worth advertising it on there or I can post a link.

A link would be kind, I stopped looking at facebook when people I knew to be dead asked to be my friend. Also, not interested in what another person I know had for breakfast.

I am dreading having to put it on ebay. Last car I put on sold three times, each time for more money encouragingly but very time consuming.

A link would be kind, I stopped looking at facebook when people I knew to be dead asked to be my friend. Also, not interested in what another person I know had for breakfast.

I am dreading having to put it on ebay. Last car I put on sold three times, each time for more money encouragingly but very time consuming.

Done.

Those north of the border be warned, it is in Kent which is a long, long way away but it will eat up the miles (and the petrol). 

It might be worth a look at Shiply. I had my 850 delivered from Banbury to Fife for £332, which is about as cheaply as I could have done it myself and I didn't have to find a free day. It means you're buying the car unseen, but you're pretty much committed to buying once you've invested the time and money to go that far anyway.