Chodmodestley - 2nd September 2018 Chumley/Cholmondeley Castle, Cheshire-ish

brownnova

I have decided that i need to come on Sunday. Not sure if coming in MX5 as. booked into MOT Friday afternoon. It can't have done 2000 miles since the last one.

But more likely to come in the oMegA.

What do i need to do to get a ticket ???

The more the merrier!

As for tickets: First it depends if CavCraft is taking up his ticket. If not I have one spare.

If he is you can get a ticket emailed to you if you go to http://www.classicshows.org/event/festival-1000-classic-cars-sunday-2nd-september-2018/ and you order a ‘club’ ticket and put the club name as Autoshambles.

You may also be able to buy on the gate, but it’ll be more expensive.

Up to you!

I have a bit of an issue - I need to SORN the Rover before the next month's tax goes out, but Chumley is on the 2nd, thats no good.

As such I have a spare ticket, unless anyone has a spare heap that can be day insured, or can give me a lift from Manchester.

I have the banner and a folding chair I need to take with me.

The more the merrier!

As for tickets: First it depends if CavCraft is taking up his ticket. If not I have one spare.

If he is you can get a ticket emailed to you if you go to http://www.classicshows.org/event/festival-1000-classic-cars-sunday-2nd-september-2018/ and you order a ‘club’ ticket and put the club name as Autoshambles.

You may also be able to buy on the gate, but it’ll be more expensive.

Up to you!

BALL OCKS I have left it too late to purchase an advance ticket.  Can I still get onto the autoshite/shambles "stand"? 

Question? Which car shall I come in Mk1 MX5 with patina and 12.5 months MOT or Omega MV6 with patina and 2 months MOT? 

The MX5 has done LESS than 300 miles in the last year and the MV6 has done more than 300 miles in the last week. 

Not sure about coming to breakfast club.  I might be dropping the wife off in Lower Bentham (15 nmiles west of Lancaster) on the way. You know just a 140 mile detour first. 

BALL OCKS I have left it too late to purchase an advance ticket.  Can I still get onto the autoshite/shambles "stand"? 

Question? Which car shall I come in Mk1 MX5 with patina and 12.5 months MOT or Omega MV6 with patina and 2 months MOT? 

The MX5 has done LESS than 300 miles in the last year and the MV6 has done more than 300 miles in the last week. 

Not sure about coming to breakfast club.  I might be dropping the wife off in Lower Bentham (15 nmiles west of Lancaster) on the way. You know just a 140 mile detour first. 

cms206 has a ticket going spare. If you do breakfast club, I could bring it with me.

BALL OCKS I have left it too late to purchase an advance ticket. Can I still get onto the autoshite/shambles "stand"?

Not sure about coming to breakfast club. I might be dropping the wife off in Lower Bentham (15 nmiles west of Lancaster) on the way. You know just a 140 mile detour first.

If DavidFowlers idea doesn’t come off I seem to have one spare as Mr Craft doesn’t appear to be taking up on his. I could meet you at the gate with it if you wanted?

As for which car to bring...

I’ve brought my MX5 the last two years so I’m not bringing it this year (probably) as I’m guessing there will be a few MX5s around, but I bet there won’t be many (in my case) Saab 9000s or (in your case) Vauxhall Omegas. But... I’m sure the drive would be far more fun in the MX5! And it sounds like it needs a good run out.

If you want me to pop out to give you the ticket PM me and I’ll send you my number to call.

Does anyone attending want this delicious stack of 1960s DIY magazines? Lots of useful stuff in there, like how to build your own fridge and how to dig a swimming pool into your basement without the planning permission people finding out:

(free, obv)

yes idea for a Christmas present.....

If DavidFowlers idea doesn’t come off I seem to have one spare as Mr Craft doesn’t appear to be taking up on his. I could meet you at the gate with it if you wanted?

As for which car to bring...

I’ve brought my MX5 the last two years so I’m not bringing it this year (probably) as I’m guessing there will be a few MX5s around, but I bet there won’t be many (in my case) Saab 9000s or (in your case) Vauxhall Omegas. But... I’m sure the drive would be far more fun in the MX5! And it sounds like it needs a good run out.

If you want me to pop out to give you the ticket PM me and I’ll send you my number to call.

pm sent.

Mx5 is going on a trip next Friday to Chatsworth. I take your point about the O-mega and will bring it. Should i wash it?