16. Catsinthewelder

17. 4wheeledstool

18. Wobbler

19. KruJoe

20. Chodweaver

Maybes:

Cavcraft

Richard

Great to see a few more on board! PMs Sent for those too. Thanks to all those responding and even paying so swiftly!

I’ve paid up but am looking a bit dubious for actually attending - looks like I have to work this weekend which reduces the chance of having any road legal and functioning shite ready. 50/50. Could possibly pitch up in the modern I suppose and leave it in the car park.

I’ve paid up but am looking a bit dubious for actually attending - looks like I have to work this weekend which reduces the chance of having any road legal and functioning shite ready. 50/50. Could possibly pitch up in the modern I suppose and leave it in the car park.

You can bring it in to the club stand. There's a certain proportion of moderns allowed in with clubs. Last year I brought the 09 Golf 'cos the Volvo had big time shat itself this time last year.

We’re well under our “modern” quota - lack of chod no excuse!

What is this convoy from Lymm I'm hearing about? Last year I met up with chaseracer and some other peeps at the Let's Eat Cafe about 5 mins once you come off the M56. Twas a good breakfast IIRC.

The first 3-4 Chumleys I went to we met at Lymm services on the M6 and convoyed down from there.

Not a great breakfast there though, choice of McDonalds or Greggs iirc.

The first 3-4 Chumleys I went to we met at Lymm services on the M6 and convoyed down from there.

Not a great breakfast there though, choice of McDonalds or Greggs iirc.

May I suggest meeting at the Let's Eat Cafe then? Say about 0900 / 0930? It's only about 10 mins down the road from Lymm. First junction off the M56, on the A49 just before it crosses the A533 marked with a green services sign.

You can bring it in to the club stand. There's a certain proportion of moderns allowed in with clubs. Last year I brought the 09 Golf 'cos the Volvo had big time shat itself this time last year.

It’s an 18 plate VAG diesel SUV. I’m worried you lot will ritually burn it, with me in it.

Actually I could bring the Alfa Brera, come to think of it.

Yeah 03 cut off but a proportion can be modern. So you’ll be ok whatever you bring.

So anything older than 2003 is allowed on the stand without needing to be under quota, etc? What about the standard of vehicle? I'm rather 50/50 about attending this now but if I do manage, I'd need to bring the Granvia and it definitely is not concourse standard....

So anything older than 2003 is allowed on the stand without needing to be under quota, etc? What about the standard of vehicle? I'm rather 50/50 about attending this now but if I do manage, I'd need to bring the Granvia and it definitely is not concourse standard....

Yep any pre 2003 car is fine.

As for standard... we pride ourselves on bringing down the tone each year!

Standard of the vehicle …lol

We don't care, other clubs/stands might do, and shake their heads when walking by the AS stand.

There is occasionally an AS entrant in the judging area for the concourse competition, which is done for humour and frequently ignored by "rent-a-gob"

I remember CMS entering the "council estate" Volvo with is mismatched panels, alternate screenwash solution plus under-bonnet under-crackers a few years back.... 

/rambling

I was considering bringing the Maxima, which is rather tidy, but the 405 estate with the dents, lacquer peel and cable-tie bonnet release has a better stereo so I might use that instead.

May I suggest meeting at the Let's Eat Cafe then? Say about 0900 / 0930? It's only about 10 mins down the road from Lymm. First junction off the M56, on the A49 just before it crosses the A533 marked with a green services sign.

Yes, yes. Since the Little Thief along with the road it stood beside are now mere memories, this has become the AS greasy spoon cafe of choice.