Chodmodestley - 2nd September 2018 Chumley/Cholmondeley Castle, Cheshire-ish

brownnova

Anyone heard off Cleon-Fonte he’s usually at Chumley but hasn’t put his name down...

I don't think he's on here much at the moment, he shows up at Glossop Northern Powerhouse meets but doesn't post much and if he does it seems to be in the modern forum for some reason.

His only running car at the moment is a Corsa C car derived van, which may or may not be relevant to his lack of posts.

I don't think he's on here much at the moment, he shows up at Glossop Northern Powerhouse meets but doesn't post much and if he does it seems to be in the modern forum for some reason.

His only running car at the moment is a Corsa C car derived van, which may or may not be relevant to his lack of posts.

If you’re in contact give him a shout and see if he wants the spare ticket?

Had the instructions so here’s an FYI/reminder:

Tickets are valid for entry until 11am. Show starts at 10am but entry is from before that (7 am apparently if you’re keen...). The all important judging starts at 11.

Ask the helpful man on the gate where the Autoshambles club is and he’ll point in a vague direction. Usually there’s a grumpy man in a 4x4 who tells us where we are to go.

Dogs are fine (women and children by negotiation)

And it says clubs should have banners...

Awaiting the arrival of the last couple of tickets to send to Minimad and Bwrllm. I’ll make sure they’re in the post in time.

Oh and if you bring a mug and I might be able to bring some tea and coffee making facilities....