Ex Krujoe Pug 106 diesel roffle, T minus 10 and counting, all roffle systems are GO!

spartacus

Ahhhh.. sorry, I see. I tried to put a message on, but for some reason my phone kept having a major fart at that point, so I just sent it.

Yes, That is I.

(I thought you had recognised me from another forum or something like that, and you knew me!)

Krujoe has been in touch but hasn't paid for his tickets yet, I'm confident he will, he's probably mega busy as usual.

What's the usual procedure in these circumstances?

Up to the roffle owner, if you are happy to proceed with monies owing that's your call.

Doubt anyone will moan if you want to postpone either

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

It's up to you but if you trust the late payer (and I would trust Joe to the end of the earth) then just crack on with the draw as planned. If the number that's drawn hasn't been paid for then some people 'redraw' whilst others declare that person the winner (as long as they eventually cough up).

As I say it's your choice, but it's a moot point anyway as I'm going to break my roffle win duck with this one

just trying to work out how much to pay...

£4 per ticket, x 5

£31.58?

:mrgreen:

I still find it really amusing that people who have moved a car on then buy tickets for its roffle. If you win it, and then roffle it, will Spartacus then buy tickets?