1994 Fiat Tipo 1.4ie

BoscoRaceAdjustment

Thanks for the interest. I put I high price up on eBay to only attract serious enquirers. However the parking on my street is obscenly expensive and I can’t justify keeping her along with my work van.

The car is a 1.4ie. Petrol. Rare high spec with electric windows, decal kit and fully retractable sun roof. Mechanicaly all that’s needed is a new exhaust. She sounds like a broken super bike. Otherwise she drives perfect. Fab engine these! I had a fiat uno with the 1.1 fire. The tipo is larger and more stable at high speeds. Only selling as the money I would spend on her 6 month parking ticket and mot is buying us into the Xantia crew.

I’ve had a few messages tonight so please only text if you have the means to collect her from south London Brixton.

Hah! That’s why you were blocked - but curiosity overcame me this once.

No foul rant from me, I politely declined.

His pricing varies from mine.

You however.....common decency prevents an appropriate response, so i’ll Just block you again.

I appreciate that you may find it extremely difficult to part ways with anything and this is what has driven your behaviour, but I equally think you need to consider what it's like to be on the end of a shit storm like that.

Double yelled,

Let’s just recap

You bought Mouseflakes Renault 30. You quickly stated here, volubly, that you couldn’t restore it, but asked for help in storing it- which several members financiallycontributed too- along with offers of space, transport etc. But that was already ‘pre sorted’, wasn’t it? You soon stated, from memory, that you had sold it, which caused a short term storm. Can’t think why? Was that really true?

Sometime later you ask if my “ scrap”Renault 30 alloys - you’ll remember the unused powder coated originals with mint unused Michelin metric tyres- where still available, to which I said yes. You offered £200 (- for that scrap) and whilst quite ill, I ventured south and dug them out- having previously suppllied photos.

Then I read back, and felt uncomfortable supplying parts for a car you still seemingly retained. Additionally, you didn’t pay.. That all felt wrong, to me.

So perhaps the toys did go out. It physically hurt me to extract them, and bring them home,( still there, in the way) and it mentally hurt me knowing the anguish you had caused several on here. So, as you had broken contract, I just cancelled it. Simples

I know you still have the car, and I those “ scrap wheels”- and that’s the way it will stay.

D/yeller Kick off all you like. I don’t like wrong uns. And I’m not talking about the Tipo owner

I'm not actually kicking off - you sent a vile message to me and blocked me immediately thereafter so I couldn't send my response. In so doing you have forced my hand and I will respond to you publicly. If you ventured South, put yourself in great pain etc then that is something you took upon yourself without my asking. I asked you if you wished to sell the wheels, you said yes, I said I would look into courier options and get back to you. Which is what I was doing 3-4 days later when I read your abusive message. Why would I pay for the wheels before agreeing despatch terms with you? Regarding the Renault 30, it's no longer in my ownership but I am still involved in the project, hence...

Sorry, but it's not me who's the wrong'un here. You just need to get a grip, you are not the moral guardian of autoshite here to chastise and control those who you perceive as having sinned.