Smoll Kent Meet Redux?

GrumpiusMaximus

Rob , Grumpius,  Gigglepin  & me . Home now properly at last ..

I took my car back to its shed and swapped camera ,fags n lighter ,glasses , sunglasses odds and sods back into my van . Got van out of the shed ,put fiesta in the shed . Locked  the shed ,locked the compound , checked the cctv was on , and came home 10 miles . Got indoors , no bloody phone ...Van was out of diesel ,so back out  to the filling station , filled up , bought a bottle of calor gas, another 10 miles back to the shed unlock the gates.. unlock the shed ...retrieve phone from the car  , lock it all up again and drove back 10 miles ... Great to meet and put  faces to names ,good time had by all . I liked the HB Viva  :-D  :-D

Hah!  Great work there C.  I got home and Lady Grumpius had made enquiries over two single divan beds for sale.  So I had to jump straight back into the car and drive around for three hours, making two trips to get the beds because they wouldn't all fit at once...

It doesn't stop.  Nice to meet you all!

Hah!  Great work there C.  I got home and Lady Grumpius had made enquiries over two single divan beds for sale.  So I had to jump straight back into the car and drive around for three hours, making two trips to get the beds because they wouldn't all fit at once...

It doesn't stop.  Nice to meet you all!

Similar thing here. After a pleasant bimble home in the Metro (took a long route home via Goudhurst and up the A21) Mrs T had some errands to run so I went out again. Took the Cavalier to give the Metro a rest, and only got home at 8. Was a nice evening to be out and about though.

Sorry I didn’t make it but the other half took so long to get ready so we didn’t leave till around 11.30 and got up to Ninfield and then saw a signs for a nice little car show in Hooe and we had to be back by 2.30 for a birthday BBQ in Hastings so by the time we would of arrived it would have been time to leave again.

• 1 year later...
On 4 September 2019 at 8:43 PM, Christine said:

Oi  !  I  went past the aerodrome today and there's another meet on the 29 th  Sept.. 

Missed the meet on the 5th :(, but I might be able to make the 29th. Is there a new thread for this and is anyone here going?

What about Offham in October?