Proton Jumbuck £600 and Mazda Tribute V6 ( mots expired)

Christine

Proton Jumbuck with Truckman top.. not mine,  but an elderly  friend who has  a small cattery , so it hasn't exactly been  overloaded !!    . It's done 60k & 88 miles , banana yellow ,white truckman .No rips or wear  in the  vinyl seats , no dents  that i could see ..it's very clean  ,  Reg is GN54 EAG  ...

Ps the huge ( MOT check) mileage last year was because someone else borrowed it for 6 months !

That silver Mazda 4x4 is for sale too but I dunno what it is !  Automatic petrol and it goes like stink tho !!   I think its a Mazda Tribute 3 litre v6 ?

I've scribbled out her business  and address  ...in "Paint"  !

post-17940-0-40022000-1529604259_thumb.jpg

post-17940-0-38487300-1529604299_thumb.jpg

post-17940-0-90523800-1529604331_thumb.jpg

post-17940-0-81615600-1529604377_thumb.jpg

post-17940-0-39084100-1529607202_thumb.jpg

post-17940-0-81555900-1529607160_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

Both the Jumbuck and Tributes mot's have now expired . The lady has bought a new car .  The Jumbuck needs a set of boots , thats probably about it , it's very clean . The Mazda Tribute  is a 53 plate and apparently is rusty underneath...so her mechanic told her ..giffer dents,but pretty straight . Dead cow seats .. I noticed the exhaust is like mine ..welded patches here and there .. 

Jumbuck advertised at £800 , she agreed £600 bid on a phone call.. but a no show ..so I guess £600 would still buy it  . The Tribute I have no idea on price yet ... v6 petrol  auto . but it will be for sale .. LC03 RJZ

Those Bumjucks are quite a sharp looker I reckon. I know they probably drive like a toilet but I’d still happily blat around in one, specially a bright yellow one that says ‘cattery’ on it, somehow that seems a great look for a shiter. Why does a cattery need a pick-up truck anyway?

Those Bumjucks are quite a sharp looker I reckon. I know they probably drive like a toilet but I’d still happily blat around in one, specially a bright yellow one that says ‘cattery’ on it, somehow that seems a great look for a shiter. Why does a cattery need a pick-up truck anyway?

Tax deductible .. :-D    The cat stickers peel off ... I may try and get it for myself  actually ,as i'm making a side step for her new car ,so she'll owe me. :mrgreen:

I looked under the Mazda Tribute yesterday ..Its rotten as a pear at the rear ends of the sills and lower arches . Seat belt mount and axle pickup point is within 30cm of the hole. It's spares or repairs only for that one !  WD SUIT BOLLOX THOUGH :-D .Sump was oily too . 

Just how cheap might that tribute be, I really like the maverick badged version . Column shift I assume. Any problems with the oil pressure light coming on when idling in drive when it's hot?

Automatic . Its v6 dohc... 3 litre ?  i believe .. Dunno about oil light .

I went in it with her once , she really did scared the crap out of me , it's fast ,down single track country lanes with blind bends . Not that I would critisize someone elses driving ..just that I'm captain slow !  I honestly had to shut my eyes . The only problem with it is,  she doesn't use it ..it just sits there week in week out , and the battery is then  flat when she wants to go out . She's disabled and fears it wont start again when she's out ..It's just lack of use.! Tailgate is rotten at the bottom too .. Its done about  77 odd k   I think . Look up the mot history , it wont be much more  ! Shite Knite would have it welded up and mot'd  by lunchtime . Reg is LC03 RJZ