mk 3 fiesta sale or roffle?

gigglepin

Having acquired the very nice omega ,from worldofceri ,i'm now in the same position s many on here ,in that i have too many cars...so i've decided to  keep the omega ,and get rid of my mk 3 fiesta..its a 1,4 5 door GHIA  48 000 miles

It's nearly ready for mot ..just need to finish welding on the sill and refit the back end 

bits ive done 

oil,air,,filter change 

oil change

new front brake pads

NSF flexible hose 

bespoke [made from nos bits] rear sliencer

with the MOT on it i'd advertise it around the 600 mark but would let it go , as is , for 400

just thought i'd test the market here first

I’d chuck an mot on or it’s pretty much scrap values, I say this as an experienced member of the ok then give me the £100 and take it brigade.

With Mot roffle would get my vote without it’s a cavcraft collection at £100-150

Sorry

^^^ Stick it in a (dry) lock-up, pull it out in 2033, and bask in the glory of your OMG BARNFIND BENZOIL PRE-APOCALYPSE Fezzer, now conservatively valued at 150,000,000 DigiDollars, or three kidneys.

I struggled to sell a Mk2 Fiesta Ghia for £50 in 2003. I could add at least one digit onto that these days, possibly two.

As with all Fords, they do seem to become valuable... eventually. The Mk3's time will come also.