Father In Law's Facebook bargains and what he 'barried' next!

louiepj

What a fucking mess, I'd run a mile before touching anything on that car, you know something will break/get broken and the car will be sold at a huge loss because the owner has ruined it, people who bolt loads of shit to cars are generally clueless fools who think adding everything in the ripspeed catalogue to their usually crap motors is a good idea.

Ignore this lot... Carry on ... I love these updates!

What he said.

It's just pure, unadulterated jealousy. Please encourage him to do more stuff like that to the Vectra, he's only doing what any one of us would do if we had the skills.

Im genuinely interested in what kind of person has the mindset that any of this would be remotely acceptable. Could you give me a description of the owner so I know in the future what type of person I should stay far, far away from before losing it?

I quite often make a point of checking out the drivers of cars with barried number plates etc to see if there is a pattern.  I could offer some statistical analysis but I am acutely aware that I am operating on a random anecdotal sample picture and as such it would be wrong to draw any conclusions.  I have a similar view about cars driven in an apparently random manner without any obvious attention being paid - although I do feel able to say the cause there is frequently attributable to smartphone use.

I can say with confidence that it is safer to avoid any vehicle being driven by a person wearing a hat of any kind.

I can only imagine the vibration caused by passing any kind of power through the larger of those speakers.  Great enhancement to the dodgy sound as produced by the originators of the music - a bit like that old Maccy D advert of the bloke banging on the side of his mate's van to save on an expensive stereo.

4dcab3a268fe949cfed7b0a5c469038a.jpg

Erm, does he know (or care) that there is an airbag behind there? In the event of an accident he'll likely have those gauges embedded into his face.

Won't Mr MOT tester probably have something to say about it too (other than "WTF IS THAT" followed by several minutes of barely contained laughter) as it looks to be in the swept area of the screen.

HAHAHA, I can't stop looking at at, he's spent actual time and money on it