Northern powerhouse 2 - 7pm Monday July 16th Xscape Castleford.

AlabamaShrimp

Had such a lovely time want do it again?!

Think it would be nice* to make it at the car show. Theres bound to be shit and shite there to stare at.

It's free but £3 pre booked or £5 on the night. I would say it would be good if we all got there together but it starts at 4.

So what's your thoughts?

Had such a lovely time want do it again?!

Think it would be nice* to make it at the car show. Theres bound to be shit and shite there to stare at.

It's free but £3 pre booked or £5 on the night. I would say it would be good if we all got there together but it starts at 4.

So what's your thoughts?

I'm still keen.

That's still better than the M25 which goes nowhere at all.

It goes as far as Scotland for some,

I've got an exhaust to pick up from huddersfield so this could work out if he'll hang on to it that long

An 82-year-old man spent more than 30 hours on the M25 after getting lost on a journey that should have taken about an hour.

Dennis Leighton left his home in Windsor in Berkshire on Monday to visit his daughter 55 miles away in Swanley in Kent.

When he did not arrive his family phoned the police.

He was found early on Wednesday morning in south London. Police said he was safe and well.

A Thames Valley Police spokesman said: "He got a little bit lost but was found safe and well in the early hours."

Mr Leighton's silver Vauxhall estate had been picked up on Tuesday evening by a police automatic number plate recognition camera in Dartford, only six miles away from his destination.

Police said they thought he may have spent a large part of the time parked in a lay-by or services.

There was no explanation for how he had spent his time but a police spokesman said he "had not been driving round solidly for 30 hours".

I've got an exhaust to pick up from huddersfield so this could work out if he'll hang on to it that long

Because I'm a sadarse:

nothing on a Monday, but there is a discount on beer (not that it's much use)

Tuesday is steak.

Wednesday is chicken day IIRC.

Thursday is curry.

Friday is fish and chips.

Saturday is nothing because typically busy.

Sunday is roast dinner but it can be a bit shit.

The international upscaled buckminsterfullerene molecule distribution championship ends on the 15th, so the 16th is an ideal date.

The date is set. I'll be parked in the same place. More people from Yorkshire would be good but all are welcome.

Due to the disappointment as the pretty ice-cream woman not being there this time for added excitement I'll be stopping longer and possibly offering the most exciting opportunitys to drive an old crap car!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hooli

Tick

Untick.

Sorry, I forgot how busy I'm going to be tomorrow as I'm going away tues/sun & leaving from work.