MGF - Cheers folks, nearly there.

purplebargeken

I quietly got this just before my self-imposed ban on buying moar chod. 

It's the facelifted version of my green one which means colour coded screen pillars, different door cards, seats and centre console. Colour is metallic red. I will get the code over the next couple of days. It looks a bit like Nightfire Red but might not be that actual colour.

Mate of mine was going to buy it from me but he hasn't sold his bike and likely won't now get it done any time soon.

It's a tidy enough car, currently awaiting a suspension pump up tomorrow lunch time. 

No MOT as yet but if I get the chance I will try and sort one out before the end of roffle. 

What has it had done since I have had it?

I fitted new horns, replacement used exhaust (but in good nick) and replacement front indicators as the originals were broken.

Mileage: can't recall but I think it is around the 75K mark.

Interior is nice and tidy, part leather seats, rear screen is intact but a bit milky and scratched (TADT).

Tyres are good, they hold air just fine. The boot mounted brake lights even work (got to be a first on all of the ones I have previously owned).

It has scuffs and stuff dotted around.

Starts and runs lovely, no overheating woes and is one of the quietest cars I have heard re: the VVC mechanism. My mate reckons it drives very nicely indeed even with the suspension at low.

What does it need?

Bonnet release cable as this one has stretched slightly, I may just take it off the handle in the boot and it can be used as a pull cable (done and works just dandy). It could do with either an oil temp gauge or oil temp sender as it doesn't register. Neither are pricey but that will be for the next owner to supply and fit. If you are really fussy it needs a drivers door lock. It all locks and unlocks on the fob but one of the previous owners took the barrel out. Why? No idea. You can get them cheaply enough but again, that will be for the new owner to sort out. Oh and one of the indicator telltale bulbs needs replacing. It's had the HGF done a while back and there are no indications whatsoever that this is an issue. Temp gauge sits happily where it should. It at some point in it's life had a bump at the front. The only reason I could tell was that one headlight is newer and one corner of the front section has a slightly bent lip, about the size of a 5p.I think it says so on the V5C. 

It owes me £500, so I would like to try and get as much of that back as possible. 

I've nearly finished the Toledo so funds will be going to that.

Roffle at £8.50 a ticket? 

1. The Moog (random)
2. barmatt/Andy (random)
3. Matty (random)
4. hogie (random)
5. Exiled_Tat_Gatherer (random)
6. CortinaDave (random)
7. djim (random)
8. VicN (random)
9. SierraMikeHotel (random)
10. tamworthbay (random)
11. Blakey79 (random)
12. loserone (random)
13. Rave (random)
14. The Moog (random)
15. Andy (barmatts mate)
16. garethj (random)
17. DeeJay
18.  Exiled_Tat_Gatherer (random)
19. Disco Fever (random)
20. hogie (random)
21. The Moog (random)
22. Rave
23. Mudster (random)
24. Wack (random)
25. loserone (random)
26. jayb (random)
27. Disco Fever (random)
28. Blakey79 (random)
29. gadgetpricey
30. barmatt (random)
31. SierraMikeHotel
32. clayts450 (random)
33. Disco Fever (random)
34. VicN (random)
35. floatylight (random)
36. slartibartfast (random)
37. CortinaDave (random)
38. Forty45
39. Exiled_Tat_Gatherer (random)
40. J-T(random)
41. gadgetpricey
42. VicN
43. Mudster (random)
44. Rave
45. CortinaDave (random)
46. loserone (random)
47. DeeJay (random)
48. yes oui si (random)
49. jayb (random)
50. gadgetpricey
51. New POD
52. The Moog (random)
53. JimBobMcGregor (random)
54. Nyphur (random)
55. The Moog (random)
56. 95 quid peugeot (random) 
57. hogie (random)
58. 83C (random)
59. jayb (random

I'll have 22 and 44, please. Wouldn't surprise me at all if someone comes along and just pays you the 500 quid though, that seems a ridiculously small sum of money for a functioning 145bhp two seater soft top! If I wasn't on a further car buying ban myself, that someone would be me.

Hello,

New here.

Id like a random number....how do I pay / send money for this?

Usually, once all the tickets are spoken for the roffler sends out their details and you pay for your tickets by paypal gift. Once everyone has paid the winning number is the bonus ball in the next national lottery draw.

Hello and welcome hogie.  Wot Rave said ^^

In addition the PP payment is made via the friends and family option, mention your forum name so it's clear who has paid but please don't mention anything about a roffle or raffle as PP gets all tetchy about it.

Random number coming up................

Cheers folks, I will sort the randomness out in a minute.

Just to say that the suspension has been pumped up to the correct standard height now. I hadn't realised how low it was. Much better now.

The battery was hooked up and she started first turn of the key and purred away. 

The chap who turned up to do the pumping rolled in a nice blue ZT-T, 190 flavour and said that the MGF looked like a tidy one.

He can also provide keys and key fobs, there is only one for this car. If the roffle winner wants to have another done it will be £30 which is pretty good tbh. He can do the Jap import type as well, so I will grab one for my green car.

Photos shortly, well as soon as I can log into PB.

Okay, randoms firstly.