Fiat Panda 100hp - £750 or £12.50 a roffle - DRAW 2NITE M8

SRi05

Ha ha ha . Well done ! I can stash it for you for a bit in Ayrshire if you want to get it he next time you’re up. I’ve currently got an empty lockup .

Well done/commiserations Kiltox. If this arrangement suits you let us know and I can arrange to drop it off.

If you drop it off I can give you a lift back up the road . I’m guessing you want your drive back ?

I don't have any immediate need for it so happy to drop off when it suits. A lift to the train station will do, only a few quid up the road. Saves a jaunt

Let us remind ourselves of the last time we had Kiltox Vs Panda.

post-17393-0-41958900-1455911696.jpeg

post-17393-0-65769100-1456595532.jpeg

post-17393-0-81929700-1457123090.jpeg

post-17393-0-86762000-1457895073.jpeg

Engine swap hasn't fixed this pile of shit - it's still fucked.

Think the ECU is fucked as I originally thought before I started doing compression tests and finding water where it shouldn't be.

Oh and the brand new sump has a flaw in its casting so it leaks like a fucking sieve.

Pretty sure I need to just frag it and move on

Start engine

Engine revs it's bollocks off for a few seconds (no rev counter but I'm guessing 5k revs)

Revs die down and then pulse between a normal idle speed and 3k or so

After a bit it dies down a bit more like it's going to idle properly and then stalls

Hugely difficult to restart unless left for hours

Not long after it was scrapped...

Looks like I’ll be flying to Glasgow in a week or so and then driving this horrible thing 330 miles home.

That’ll be fun*

You'll be able to engage SPORTZ mode and rally your way home. Probably need two tanks of juice mind, it's about 30 litres capacity