Panda Alessi: The Pandarin

Aston Martin

Decided that because I have the new battery, I should give it a run.

20 miles or so. Going through the first village a young family... The dad said something and pointed, the two daughters looked and then the three turned their heads as I went past. The wife was having none of it and he could have been slagging me off, but that's what an Alessi is all about.

Orange wanker.

Because the 4x4 is at the Renault lorry garage. I had to dump the car at work for 3 days.

I used the jet wash to get the dusty shit off. One of our Polish guys "This is crazy... Is it four wheel drive?"

No, but I have one. He then saw I missed a hit and jet washed the sill.

4x4 still at Renault.... So I took it to asda and was waiting. All I heard was "Oh my God." As a middle aged couple walked by. Not sure it was a good OMG, but I'll take it anyway.

8EBEE20B-EC80-428C-B9FD-96872C05A489.jpeg

• 3 months later...
On 2/8/2020 at 12:09 PM, Aston Martin said:

Orange wanker.

Because the 4x4 is at the Renault lorry garage. I had to dump the car at work for 3 days.

I used the jet wash to get the dusty shit off. One of our Polish guys "This is crazy... Is it four wheel drive?"

No, but I have one. He then saw I missed a hit and jet washed the sill.

4x4 still at Renault.... So I took it to asda and was waiting. All I heard was "Oh my God." As a middle aged couple walked by. Not sure it was a good OMG, but I'll take it anyway.

8EBEE20B-EC80-428C-B9FD-96872C05A489.jpeg

My mother has an orange Mamy and a lot of the paintwork on hers has gone like this, it is very low mileage but always left outside. They seem to suffer badly with lacquer peel. We have a metallic blue one four years older and the paint is still good, this also lives outside.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...