Autoshite GB sticker. £1 + p&p. See first post for details...

worldofceri

Is there any stickers left ?

Yes Sir, still quite a few left and I'll probably order some more when I run out.

Everyone who's posted in this thread should have had a message with payment details.  If not, pm me or post again below.

Loving all the hot bumper shots...  Keep 'em coming!

One of my neighbours round the corner asked me what the AS sticker meant on the arse of t'Streetshite and V6.

Explained it was a club I was a member of (he's quote old and doesn't do interweb) which promotes the continued use of unloved and unpopular cars.

He seemed impressed, and then reeled off a positively glowing Shiter's CV of previously owned cars including an 827 Sterling, several Allegros, an R8 XUD and a Vauxhall Carlton. He then confirmed he runs a Bora dizzla right now.

AS GB-style stickers, the new way of breaking the ice in the subtle art of shite.

I'll grab a couple of these whence I am in the moneys again...

I can Imagine it now, drivers all over the UK seeing these AS stickers donning peoples cars and wondering what the hell it is all about! 

Its like a secret club/secret handshake that only us Shiters know about!

I think we should have them on the front of our cars, if we see one coming the other way we can give a quick 'Flash or Peep' ;)

LOL