£325 shiters price.

theshadow

citroen ax 5 door grayish 12 mths tick no advises,5400 miles,non cat version,poverty spec version,does have sunroof,work done discs/pads,timing belt,oil/filter,drives like any citroen does..haynes manuel,old mots,bills,never washed it,it has patina, BOLTON BL12LT,taxed to get you home, 8) 8) .

post-19591-0-57505500-1526236594_thumb.jpg

Sort of vehicle that's been my bread and butter for years. Not in the market, but anyone who wants an economic and reliable car with 5 doors would struggle to beat this. You could get another MOT after 12 months, therefore running for 2 years. All that would be required would prolly be small bits of maintenance. Reliable car ownership would cost you £5 per week. Cheap fuel, tax and insurance. I think it's a winner.

all the good bits done timing belt,cap,rotor,oil air, fuel filter only cost 25p,rear seats remove dead easy,done two house clearances,,,underside is excellent ,has trendy bristol radio/cass with ax cass tape,non ecu version so less to go tits up,like modern stuff. :shock: :shock:  another house clearance to do thurs..

Hmm, just been looking at the megabus from Portsmouth to Manchester and its less bad than I thought it'd be time-wise. How long would it take on a bus/train from Manchester Shudehill Interchange (?) to Chateau Shadow?

Let me run the idea past my financial advisor, and will need to coordinate the Geep being moved too.

Can you buy it and then try and sell/swap it again?  They were halcyon days! x

It is tempting but the logistics would cause probs as I now seem to be getting exhausted at the drop of a hat and driving very far is not a good idea. 

Besides, it isn't blue.

Looks very, very appealing though. 

• 2 weeks later...