Citroen Relay 2.2 Hdi Hi-top bigish van £400 - Lincs

skattrd

Van duties for reloaction of skattrd_towers to skattrd_acres are pretty much complete, so I no longer need a big shit van. I can do the rest with Volvo and/or Espace

post-4715-0-96932900-1526230652_thumb.jpg

post-4715-0-99303000-1526230702_thumb.jpg

I bought this from Wuvvum of this parish about a month or so back, I've done a few hundred miles in it and fixed a couple of bits and broken another. I runs fine, starts on the button, handles as expected, it's high top, so I can stand in the back of it, it's not really LWB, more MWB than short.Clutch is on it's way out, very high, not slipped for me, but barmatt said he felt it slipping whilst reversing it.

Fixed:

1x new tyre, yes new.

1x new wheel bearing, fitted by my local garage

Broken:

Speedo - I use gps on the phone. it worked before the garage fixed the bearing, so prob a cable knocked out/broken when doing wheel bearing.

MOT June 23 2018

Work needed for next MOT, unknown.

The sills might need welding, depends on the tester as it has a chassis the sills aren't stuctural, but that's just my opinion.

It's got some miles on it, some diesel in it (not alot) taxed to get you home.

£400 near Bourne Lincs - can collect from local train station - Grantham/Spalding are nearest, P'bo also possible

More details and pics on Wuv's thread: 

http://autoshite.com/topic/30890-2003-citroën-relay-22-hdi-lwb-van-£400/

Is there a cartakeback thing for vans? As I'd like it gone soonish if none here is interested.

Ok, if you could do that it would be great. I’ll make a decision yes/no when you do.

You could have a look at my original thread for pictures of the less desirable bits...

Surprised about the clutch, it never gave a hint of slippage when I was using it, even when accelerating like a twat.

Ok, you’re on. You can’t expect the moon on a stick for £400! I’ll send you a PM.

Well …  as many on here can attest, some of the general population do expect the moon on a stick for not a lot ;)

Now, where did I put that V5, it's in a box somewhere ….

Train booked and ADAC card at the ready.

Don’t worry, I’ll spend an hour looking over it with a fine-toothed comb then ask to use your computer to do an HPI check before handing over the cash.

...only kidding. Someone once did that to me after coming from Birmingham to Newcastle for a sold-as-seen Passat tdi that was £800, and I’d picked them up from the station too. That was before they froze my Paypal account then couldn’t reply to my response, then, three months later tried as credit cards chargeback....grr.