Bargain Bonanza Touring Roffle £5.00 WEDNESDAY pls pay

Jim Bell

Drivers window afraid of going very far south.

Plipper non functioning but key works.

Needs driver door lock repair. Parts provided with car.

But it does go back North again!  Lock nob is in a centre console cubby - took that off so it didn't look an obviously unlocked car during a stay in the Cadbury car park.  Soldered-in Blipper battery is good. Touched all dry joints with an iron and did try the re-code sequence, but buttons didn't listen.  £30, I was told.  So what I had been doing was locking the car with that button on the centre console, then getting out my door.  Thus, everything else is locked.

Never did get around to those, putting it off and off over the last three months it was laid-up on drive.  Hence why cheap car.

T&T&I to get you home.

MOT June 19 (42 days left).

It remains Insured to May 19 as an additional car on my main NCB policy (so don't take the pish, pretty please !  :-P ).  19 years of NCB has been a slog to build

unclaimed numbers will be given to shitters for FREE.

Hurrah!  I shall be watching this play-out tomorrow night.  Please leave me off any list for unclaimed numbers through, please...   Wife will hit roof if it returns!

I hope it goes back to Dudley with Stephen01 again.  Then eventually/maybe I can get my hands on his Twingo (because of car surplus)   8)

Its fucking pointless locking cars anyway these days, as poor Sloppybottfart proved. Even if the door is open, some scrotum will pop the window because they expect it to be locked. Same with immobilizers. The presumption is the deterant. Fucking hell, my spelling is so bad that even autocorrect has given up.

Oh, not sure if I forgot to say: flat4alfa left a half of a full tank in the Tourer so should get you all or most of the way home depending on how southern you are.

1. Stephen01
2. Simonsays
3. captainfurious
4. Jollysmart
5. Blakey79
6. Aldo135
7. Jazoli
8. yeswesee
9. Bearfeet
10. fatpirate
11. Jams
12. Craigtheprincess
13. Chatsharris
14.fatharris
15. Andyw201
16. PBK
17. yeswesee
18. barmatt
19. moog
20. Brownnova
21. norfolknweigh
22.fatharris
23. L1
24. Tamworthbay
25. Tam
26. yeswesee
27. Bearfeet
28. Aldo135
29. Christine.
30. Simonsays
31. Danterzza
32. Floatylight
33. Tam
34. Discofever
35. Brownnova
36. Holbeck
37. norfolknweigh
38. Chatsharris
39. Andyw201
40. fatpirate
41. moog
42. yeswesee
43. Pilningas
44. Danterzza
45. Discofever
46.Cortinadave
47. Craigtheprincess
48. Barmatt
49.flat4
50. Chatsharris
51. captainfurious
52. Stephen01
53.TADTS
54. FOAD
55. GM
56. CortinaDave
57. Barmatt
58. 83C
59. Stephen01

Its fucking pointless locking cars anyway these days, as poor Sloppybottfart proved. Even if the door is open, some scrotum will pop the window because they expect it to be locked. Same with immobilizers. The presumption is the deterant. Fucking hell, my spelling is so bad that even autocorrect has given up.

Oh, not sure if I forgot to say: flat4alfa left a half of a full tank in the Tourer so should get you all or most of the way home depending on how southern you are.

I'm so southern I get pissed on half a shandy.

Oh, not sure if I forgot to say: flat4alfa left a half of a full tank in the Tourer 

Yes... what a mug I am.  I seemed to think I needed enough to get to Shetland !

In the end it said it did 36.6 MPG for those 263 Miles, and that was on cruise doing 80 MPH most of the way too.  And it has roof bars and my fat arse.

WP_20180506_13_06_29_Pro.jpg

And before you ask, no, that's not a permanently-lit EML

Yes... what a mug I am. I seemed to think I needed enough to get to Shetland !

In the end it said it did 36.6 MPG for those 263 Miles, and that was on cruise doing 80 MPH most of the way too. And it has roof bars and my fat arse.

WP_20180506_13_06_29_Pro.jpg

And before you ask, no, that's not a permanently-lit EML

That's not too bad. My Mondeo (MK2 x-reg 1.8 Manuel, 65k, for sale/roffled if I ever win one of these :')) only gets 40-42 at similar speeds.