Bargain Bonanza Touring Roffle £5.00 WEDNESDAY pls pay

Jim Bell

Ne England! Fook me, that's a different country! I'm out unless you can move or deliver!

As for 'rules' I am a man, therefore I NEVER read either the instructions or the rules. You should know that :)

Its NEARLY a different country but not quite.

Im going to an actual different country to pick up a car tomorrow.

Not the closest one either.

Youre going to win one of these sooner or later, and I for one will be delighted when it happens.

I fear that the rule of inverse distance to chance is in effect :/

I don't drink, this kind of lowkey gambling nonsense thing IS REET UP MY STREET and costs less than a night out.

Ne England! Fook me, that's a different country! I'm out unless you can move or deliver!

As for 'rules' I am a man, therefore I NEVER read either the instructions or the rules. You should know that :)

There's another 70-odd miles of England left! W² is essentially a midlander.

A 318i automatic, crikey I bet that's a leisurely drive.

It's reasonably pokey to be fair: about town, on the highway etc.  318i is actually a 2.0L twink on these.  The box is good too, with flick-over to manual shiftability when wanted

This morning it did pretty much 80 all the way for 4 hours (you can see the fly-cemetary on the windscreen in the first photo).  Not only that, the entire trip was cruise-controlled with prowess.  The added bonus is other folks just see its image in the rear view mirror and get out of the way without asking.  They didn't ever do that for my Rover 75.

It's an absolute bargain motor, needing a job or two.  Took it in last week and the friendly local MOT fella I use said it just needs a drop link to pass, with advisories on a couple of other bits not least that oil leakaging (but it does have an undertray).  He also made a point of stating most of the expected fail areas have already been done: rear coils and brake pipes were noted.  It was booked to be done and MOTd on Wednesday ....however a not-to-be-missed Wilson-squared p/x opportunity came up, so cancelled that and put the Rover 420 in that slot instead.

Reverend Blue Jeans may be willing to attest for this particular E46 being a properly solid one underneath too, unlike so many of the breed

Good Luck Everyone

Ok dudes and dudettes. With the Maxima in, this Touring needs to away.  The draw will be on for Wednesday and I'll send out payment details now.  Numbers still available until draw time, and unclaimed numbers will be given to shitters for FREE.