Furze Ale. Land-Rover 2B Forward Control.

Talbot

You may be in luck there, as I might be able to wangle a visit to one of our Scottish sites at some point in the not too distant future. We've sites in Glasgow, Inverness, just up the road from you in Dundee and one in Edinburgh.

We shall see.

Some people just sit there looking at ways to anonymously piss others off , every serious buyer has a credit card , ebay should limit registration ,no cretid card, no account

I think you can limit bids to only users with a registered credit card but then you run the risk of somebody that really wants it not being able to bid

Have you added a note asking users with low feedback to contact you to be put on the approved bidders list

I think you can limit bids to only users with a registered credit card but then you run the risk of somebody that really wants it not being able to bid

Funny you should say that:

there is now some bidding criteria: No bids at all from negative rated memebers, and Zero-rated members need to have a credit card lodged with ebay. If you have ANY positive feedback at all, then you are unaffected. If by some stretch of the imagination you have joined ebay just to bid on this, lodge a card with ebay and you can bid. I will be very surprised if this happens, but you never know.

I've always found the only "members" who cause grif on ebay are zero-rated. As soon as they have a feedback score of even 1, there's no problem, hence the criteria.

I've been trying to sell some other bits and pieces on ebay recently.. one item is up to 5 re-lists now due to general twattery. No wonder people dislike ebay as a marketplace so much now.

• 1 year later...

Hello Talbot my name is Rich , you bought sjb off me 20 odd years ago I've been looking forward to seeing what happened to it until I saw the picture! Hope you had lots of fun in her. if I'd known she was for sale .... I would now be single. Just out of curiosity... Do you have the buyers contact?  Loved that truck like no other. Cheers.