Fiesta Mk1 -

Christine

:shock: Get ya wallet out :-D

Just gotta find the right Ford licker!

Here we have a rare example in xxx yellow including the much sought after rear spoiler. Car was exhibited at Stowe House in July 2018 and has been subject to a thorough restoration but could be improved further blah blah blah

Pretty lovely.

If my mother in law dies quite soon I'll be knocking on your door with some grubby £20's in a roll.

She is however in very rude health so I expect that this will not happen before someone else has beaten me to it.

When your mother in law dies, leaving cash to your wife.

What makes you think you will see any of it?

I would love to own this too. No idea why but I'd love to buzz around Bristol in it.

Unfortunately two problems. One is that it'll probably get nicked around Bristol. Two is that my neighbour gets shirty when I have too many cars. As we're wanting to move, probably best I don't agrivate him further.

I  am toying with the idea of selling this Fiesta... I don't use it ,and  it's taking up valuable space in my workshop . It does need the lower half and bonnet painting properly , it has wads of history from basically one previous owner. It's up and running , presentable , and I wouldn't hesitate driving it  anywhere . ( Well I would ,as its a noisy little shitbox)  What do you think I would get for it  ?

Old Fiesta? Worth nothing really. I would give you £300 if you can deliver. That's a good price mate.

Can't I just borrow this very very long term :-)

I'll never understand the strangeness that is scene tax on Ford and VW. I suppose it can be a good thing as at least it means you can get the bits.

I'm sure it'll be easy to sell even at around £2000. Shame the fate of so many lately hasn't been rust but the stupid engine change lowering lot.

Shame the fate of so many lately hasn't been rust but the stupid engine change lowering lot.

I also am confused by scene tax.

I can appreciate doing it to a car that requires quite a bit of work to put back on road so by the modifying route it gets saved, but I couldn't do it to a decent motor, I've seen quite a few mint low mileage cars destroyed by new owners "improving" them and subsequently smashing them up

I also am confused by scene tax.

I can appreciate doing it to a car that requires quite a bit of work to put back on road so by the modifying route it gets saved, but I couldn't do it to a decent motor, I've seen quite a few mint low mileage cars destroyed by new owners "improving" them and subsequently smashing them up

Unfortunately my current car has "scene tax", but this only seems to apply to aftermarket parts. Second hand original parts are shit cheap.

Currently someone on the forum is selling 4x standard 17" wheels with tyres for £50. Unfortunately they're over near Blackpool or I'd have them.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

• Christine changed the title to Fiesta Mk1 -