Mystery Picasso Roffle

Bucketeer

MK2 focus in a Swedish frock with hints of 480 and p1800ES - really nice wee cars, properly bolted together interiors. Did a thousand mile tour around Scotland and slept in mine one weekend a couple of years back. Have done 700+ mile days in it as well.

Bought it when I worked as a home carer around rural north Northumberland and it relished 150+ miles of a and b roads every day. 50mpg when pooling, 38mpg when ragged, once did Newcastle to Berwick in forty-*cough* minutes. Surprisingly spacious as well - can fit a washer and chest freezer, or four sets of wheels.

fuggin northerners

I've been watching this roffle and feeling like a confused old man someone left at a fairground when all he wanted was a nice sit down and a cup of tea and to be home in time for the shipping forecast.  And now I'm wearing a sombrero and holding a pinata for some reason.

I've been watching this roffle and feeling like a confused old man someone left at a fairground when all he wanted was a nice sit down and a cup of tea and to be home in time for the shipping forecast. And now I'm wearing a sombrero and holding a pinata for some reason.

Sounds like me on my stag do. Apparently I threw up in a pint glass,rode a traffic cone and found a cowboy hat.