Mystery Picasso Roffle

Bucketeer

Talking to Mrs. T about what this car might possibly be, making plans on the 1/30 chance we end up with it, and she comes out with:

"I dunno why we're guessing. It's probably some crappy old Laguna in a colour that no-one can agree on, with so much "personality" that you have to study under some obscure Chineese master in order to be able to actually get it to move".

I think that sums up most of Autoshite fairly well.

She still wants the ticket though.....

I'm still up for one if any of the multiple ticket holders are getting cold feet :D

You're welcome to two of mine (8 and 32) if you like Ruff? I feel a bit greedy having 4 of them now.

I'd like to keep 4 and 16 though.

Pick a number any number (of mine) then let bucketeer know 

And good/bad luck to you !

After much discussion, (one Message) I can have one of The Moogs tickets, I can't cope with the stress of picking one so if you just want to allocate me any one of his numbers I'll take what I'm given. 

Thanks 

Talking to Mrs. T about what this car might possibly be, making plans on the 1/30 chance we end up with it, and she comes out with:

"I dunno why we're guessing. It's probably some crappy old Laguna in a colour that no-one can agree on, with so much "personality" that you have to study under some obscure Chineese master in order to be able to actually get it to move".

I think that sums up most of Autoshite fairly well.

She still wants the ticket though.....

Have I been stung by Bucketeer in some sort of covert false flag mission?

post-17915-0-23937200-1525098419_thumb.jpg

Two for one.