Mystery Picasso Roffle

Bucketeer

Soz, everyone, I'm trying to keep up with this and cook a roast dinner and drink brandy all at the same time.

I'm updated down to sherpamog, who has one requested number already taken. Want a different one?

BTW I hope no-one is expecting some kind of Lotus MonteCarlo or summat, this is a running car with a long MOT that may be classed as surprisingly good or grim or something inbetween.

The list (second post) has been fully updated. All tickets are now sold. You lot are weird.

The tickets have gone quickerlier than I had imagined, so the last few requests can't be honoured. Sorry Mike D, bub2006, mitsisigma01, Steve79, Brodders, fatharris and ruffgeezer (you've probably got a lucky escape TBH).

I should add that the winner will also recieve cake, in an indetermined amount varying from not much to loads, depending what the girlfriend has left from market.

And if that isn't enough, the keys will be resplendent with a keyring from my collection of treasure the girlfriend has won me on two pence pusher machines during previous seaside collection missions.

post-13750-0-59096500-1525032044_thumb.jpg