Toymotor Celica Gen 7 SOLD to the fold

95 quid Peugeot

Fleet rationalisation

I've decided to move the fun Toyota on as it's not being used and not likely to as we've got the recently rofflef ZX back as the pool car.

Gen 7 Celica. 2003. 117k miles Perfect runner in every respect Mechanically everything works. Even the A/C.

Recent in the 2000 miles new clutch and 4 new tyres.

Black leather interior showing only bit of scuffing on the drivers bolster.

Tidy MOT history. YU03ULE to check. Expires end of July

It's the 140bhp so should be slightly better on insurance.

Bad bits.

Slightly cosmetically challenged on drivers rear quarter ( ''twas like that when I got it)

Sadly hugely busy so would prefer outright sale

It stands me in 412 quid. So happy to take that.

Located Stowmarket Suffuck

post-20451-0-37224700-1524911862_thumb.jpg

post-20451-0-74018400-1524911925_thumb.jpg

I've run one of these as my daily for the last 18 months/20k miles and although mine is cosmetically challenged it's been a great car and is much more practical than you might think. They're good fun to drive and not too bad on fuel. GLWTS.

This does look very nice and should be a very nice car for the next owner, who I hope will be someone on here. It is quite possibly one of the most practical coupes you can get and should serve them well.

I won't be able to buy it, due to the upcoming arrival from Eastern Europe in the next month, however good luck with the sale. 

It's not a bad ole bus all. I've done about 4K miles in it over last 3 months totally reliably

I was intending to keep it as a hack hence the new clutch and tyres but unfortunately change in company car use prevents me from using chod for business.

So effectively I've the 406, Citroen ZX and this so it's been relegated to reserve, reserve, reserve pool car

A reassuringly fulfilling end to a wholeheartedly traumatic Monday, as one Liana explodes so a Celica appears.

All the thanks to Mr 95 Q-P for spoiling us with his fine conveyance and his above & beyond approach to customer service.

6/5, would nuisance and waffle incessant twaddle at again, top vendor, nicer fellow.