GSF 60% Code

Pat Earrings

Just a heads up to help anyone else needing parts or considering!

Doing the usual comparison for service parts etc as the Passat needs a full service plus anti roll bar links, and a message popped up in their "live chat" offering me 60% off. 

Code is GSF60, assuming it is valid just for today.

Got a screaming bargain - all filters, a sump plug, 2 anti roll bar bushes, 2 anti roll bar links (all better quality stuff) £52 delivered. Chuffed with that. Already have a 5l bottle of Unipart oil from Home B's a few weeks ago too.

BUT has anyone else noticed that when you actually go into Euro to collect your bits the £45 oil reduced to £30 online is in fact......

£30 in the shop!!!

Always the same, I've gone in before and had a quote and if it's any higher than online they match it in-store anyway.

Still, makes us feel better doesn't it !!!

BUT has anyone else noticed that when you actually go into Euro to collect your bits the £45 oil reduced to £30 online is in fact......

£30 in the shop!!!

Always the same, I've gone in before and had a quote and if it's any higher than online they match it in-store anyway.

Still, makes us feel better doesn't it !!!

Priced my parts up over the phone today and price was the same as online, I don’t need them until next weekend so happy for them to come by post. Perhaps your ECP aims more at the trade, my local one seems to be a big warehouse and distribution place.

I would never buy anything over the counter from either GFS or euro car parts. Always find it online with discount codes and click and collect or get free postage. Over the counter unless your trade I find they try and charge full wack for stuff