Possibly for sale. Citroen xantia 2 litre petrol auto sinker

dean36014

I've too many cars and a pending operation. I originally got this as being a auto would be handy for after my op. However I've now got the xm all legal and doubt I'll use the xantia and it's just sitting in a garage nice and warm. It's an early sinker, L reg in silver. Interior is lovely, bodywork has a few patches of lacquer peel but no rust. Both sills have dents in from being caught on a high curb when it was with a prior owner. It drives nice but could possibly do with a tyre or two as they've gone hard, but have legal tread. Not for about 6 months, has done about 30 miles since last one. Heater blowers don't work, suspect ignition switch, it needs the common relay mod doing. If you take a live feed to the heater fuse they all work nicely. Only other thing I can remember is the radiator fans come over for a few minutes when you first turn fans on. If there's any interest I'll get some photos put up. Was thinking around 300 notes? It's in Coventry. The girlfriend will shoot me as originally it was going to be her run around when she visits UK but getting it insured for her was a nightmare as a non UK resident.

All messages have been noted. At the moment the girlfriends father is still contemplating purchase and the other half would really like to keep it in the family so to speak. I'm pretty sure he will end up not having it at which point I'll get some decent photos and do a proper ad. Thanks to those that have expressed interest, hopefully we will have resolution one way or the other this weekend.