Ford Focus Mk1 1.6 LX

sierraman

I've had a few callers about it but its mainly been folks messing you about, seemingly this issue with the door lock is a problem. I've scarcely got the time at the moment due to work and other stuff I've got going on.

I've been offered £130 from the breakers, for what its worth I can phone them up and its job done. Otherwise I'm fannying around trying to get thus V5 and taking time out of working etc to waste time waiting in for people.

It is a waste I'd be the first to say that but there's millions of them on the road. I've no doubt many that's better than this one, so I've gone for easier quicker option.

I'll probably regret this when they are £4,500 a pop in 10 years when the old skool ford tax scene yo moves on to these!

I'll be poverty stricken lamenting scrapping the ones I had.

I ought to fill a barn with them while I can.

You can't think like that though...

I've a roof rack for one in the loft if that's any interest to a shiter?

Not a lot of demand apart from the lumpenproletariat on Gumtree with £14 in his pocket.

I've not really got time at the moment either for entertaining the idiots so it wasn't too arduous a choice. I'll whip the useable stuff off before scrapping it, but even the the market is flooded with cheap parts for these, eBay yields a used alternator for £15 delivered.

Found a dead battery today at the allotment, I'll stick that in and whip the recent one off. Same for the wireless and the spare. Not worth cutting the cat off. Had a recent manifold on it, could be worth having off it. Frequent Test fail on these.

Yes its the 1st of May it runs out. I'm glad someone has pointed that out actually, I'd have been in the shit if I'd got stopped.

Offers then a bit less then...

MOT is until 23rd May so potentially offers a bit more time before the chop?

If you live further away than Birmingham then I'll pay you to take it away.

Bit of a mishap this morning, it felt like hard work on way to work, brakes juddering on application and off. Brakes smell and are hot. I haven't had it apart but it looks to me like the caliper is seized. I've got to work no problems but this is a problem. I wouldn't go far in it put it that way.

If you live further away than Birmingham then I'll pay you to take it away.

Bit of a mishap this morning, it felt like hard work on way to work, brakes juddering on application and off. Brakes smell and are hot. I haven't had it apart but it looks to me like the caliper is seized. I've got to work no problems but this is a problem. I wouldn't go far in it put it that way.

It's pulling to the left, where Deatons and EMR are based.