Big tool sale - more Snap On stuff (tm)

Jim Bell

I will begin listing tools I have for sale in a moment. I know mods preffer to have all items is the generic for sale thread, but there is a lot to list here and I hope the bulk nature of the sale warrants an individual thread.

Where possible I will offer ebay comparisons on prices and try and offer stuff with shitters discount.

All prices are WITHOUT postage and collection is from North East England NE34.

Postage can be arranged on just about everything bar the tool cabinets, but I will have to calculate costs for interested individuals depending on what you want.

Theres a lot of stuff to get through so Ill try and get at least ten posts up per day. Check back for new stuff. Discounts will be available by negotiation on bundles if required.

A lot of stuff is hard to value accurately so do pipe up if you think Im way out on anything. Also feel free to correct if my description is off. Ill do my best bit Im sure most of you know tools better than me.

If you like the item and dont like the price, feel free to offer.

Im looking through the big book of reciepts now so may edit prices accordingly down if I see Ive overpriced things.

Cheers all.

Vintage Snap On DUCKS UNLIMITED special edition screwdriver set.

All marked Snap On, Ducks unlimited and have duck heads embossed.

Looks to be these ones:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F152984718297

Unfortunately I dont have the box or the hat.

post-5435-0-10276800-1523895805_thumb.jpg

post-5435-0-40923900-1523895831_thumb.jpg

post-5435-0-43671300-1523895891_thumb.jpg

Shitter price £125.

Jesus, this means the tools in my garage are worth more than the MGB, doubt my insurance covers that. I've seriously not looked at the price of decent tools for a long time.

It could also be that my pricing is off. Im literally just trying to find similar stuff on ebay to try and determine a value.