Inter shitty collection

2MB

Just realised I posted this in the open forum. Silly me...

Waking with the familiar excitement. Getting on a train with a one way ticket and a bag of food. Rain soaked cityscape giving way to muddy vistas, the blue-grey morning light revealing huddles of new lambs, still bare trees and affordable housing. It can only mean one thing, a car collection!

Currently heading due north, being moved for the first and last time today by a V12 engine.

It’s all gone. Clues, hmm.

It’s the first car bought for purely financial reasons, as I’ll be doing a fair few more miles from next week and economy will be a factor. Been using my Elgrand for commuting and it’s a lovely old thing but 23mpg is losing its novelty, even using veg oil.

So the brief was:

50+mpg

Vegetarian

£30 tax

Which narrows it down somewhat

It’s all gone. Clues, hmm.

It’s the first car bought for purely financial reasons, as I’ll be doing a fair few more miles from next week and economy will be a factor. Been using my Elgrand for commuting and it’s a lovely old thing but 23mpg is losing its novelty, even using veg oil.

So the brief was:

50+mpg

Vegetarian

£30 tax

Which narrows it down somewhat

I don't think I would risk putting veg oil in anything that is in the 30 quid tax bracket

Like a school trip, lunch will be demolished by 8amattachicon.gifD3514CFF-7CFC-4B1A-A1B4-18FCC5F82C5E.jpeg

Good work on maximising your value on the £3 Meal Deal, I thought I was the only one who had those Naked veggie milkshake things just because it's the most expensive drink, hence biggest discount*. Hope you got the privies T crisps too.

The only £30 tax thing I've had was a 2.1 twin turbo Merc that allegedly made over 200 bhp , does that mean if I'd rum it on chip pan waste everything would have been hunky-dory?

Good work on maximising your value on the £3 Meal Deal, I thought I was the only one who had those Naked veggie milkshake things just because it's the most expensive drink, hence biggest discount*. Hope you got the privies T crisps too.

The only £30 tax thing I've had was a 2.1 twin turbo Merc that allegedly made over 200 bhp , does that mean if I'd rum it on chip pan waste everything would have been hunky-dory?

My sentiments exactly on the meal deal. Out of shot was a pack of fridge raiders chosen because they are the most expensive snack.

Arse would be nipping a bit putting veg in a merc CDI or D4D Yaris, this is much more towards a tractor in terms of its propulsion device

There are numerous sources of knowledge online that swear by the sdi for vegetarianism. Funny a 190d was mentioned, I have one of them but a bit of quick maths on an envelope put a lupo much cheaper overall. Obviously the merc has a style that can’t be matched by many things but for once I’m trying to be sensible.

The girl I bought it off was asking what I was gonna call it, I said it’s not something I’ve ever done but Mingebag quote suits it.

64.1 mpg on the way home, I think that can probably be improved with a few tweaks and improving how I drive it