2019 Stan Woods Memorial - A GGG Climate Improvement Appeal (CIA)

Junkman

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't worry about pre book, might save a couple of quid but that's all.

You won't be turned away even if they stack you on other peoples heads.

There is good viewing all round, Grandstand is very old but functional, and good view from inside,

You can pay extra to park in the Stadium with track side view from your car, but you would need to be very early.

If I find the pre book I'll post it here, but it may have finished now.

This place is very close to the track.

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/179/Stoke-Talke-hotel?rooms%5B0%5D%5BroomId%5D=plu1fzayr5t5ev&rooms%5B0%5D%5Badults%5D=1&rooms%5B0%5D%5Bchildren%5D=0&rooms%5B0%5D%5Bextras%5D%5B0%5D=&lozenges=&strikeThroughShown=0

I believe there'll be a guy there racing a Datsun 120Y, I'd quite like to see some photos of that one please. Came up for sale on eBay and certainly looked rather rusty. He had a smart 140J there last year.

I'll be at Mildenhall tomorrow evening. With two lots of bangers plus saloon stocks it should be a decent meeting.

Just about to head off to my unit to spend another tedious day trying to get our POS finished for Saturday. With a bit of luck we may have a clutch pedal and enough brakes to avoid running anyone over in the pits. These old cars are a complete PITA and this is definitely the last one I will be building. (Although I have been saying that for years) Hopefully I will report back with better news later.