Beko1987   XXL  T-shirt

They-all-do-that-sir L T-shirt

Andyberg L  T-shirt

Jim Bell  XXXL  T-shirt

Chaseracer XXXL  T-shirt  +mug

Dozeydustman XXXL (or bigger) T-shirt + mug

Andyrew L T-shirt + mug

Etchy 1 mug

Lostnotfound XL hoodie and a mug (+truckers hat if possible)

Brown Nova T-Shirt in medium and a mug

Dabooka , XL T-Shirt and hoodie

Datsuncog hoodie in L and a mug

Catsinthewelder 1x mug (I'm that forgetful)

1 hour ago, catsinthewelder said:

Bumping this up as I've been asked to get a couple more T-shirts printed and the printer is happy to do it (quiet at the moment).  Prices may have risen slightly, should have those soon.  I'm vaguely aware that not everything I ordered last time arrived but its been nearly 2 years and I didn't charge anyone in advance so I'm just starting again.

ohhh!

whats on offer this time round, is it just shirts or is other merch like hoodies and mugs also available?

ill have to double check exactly what size of fat bastard* I am tomorrow, but I am definitely interested :) 

(*this is meant as self deprecating humor to myself, if whoever is reading this happens to be the same size as me Im not calling you or such a fat bastard!)

Probably all three like you say Dez, mugs are a nuisance to post so I'd rather bring a batch down to the Field of dreams when all this is over but I can post them if needed.

Prices shouldn't be much more than before but I'll hear back soon.  If there's anything else people are after let me know.  I can't do beanies as we don't have the kit for embroidery

11 minutes ago, catsinthewelder said:

Probably all three like you say Dez, mugs are a nuisance to post so I'd rather bring a batch down to the Field of dreams when all this is over but I can post them if needed.

Awesome put me down for one of each, I want the entire Autoshite fashion* suit LOL

and ill get back to you on what size I want tomorrow (or sooner if I happen to get up from bed for whatever reason!)

(and yeah I can pick up the mug from a future FoD gathering thats not a problem for me at least :) )

13 hours ago, LightBulbFun said:

and ill get back to you on what size I want tomorrow (or sooner if I happen to get up from bed for whatever reason!)

according to my hubnut T shirt im a medium, so thats what ill take please for my shirt and medium hoodie please :) (along with the mug of course) @catsinthewelder

(means I will finally be able to replace that blue hoodie I have been running around in which I have had for about a million years, which has been a bit of a tight fit on me for the past few years, checked the label just now and it says "XS" yeah im not "XS" anymore LOL)

15 hours ago, catsinthewelder said:

Prices shouldn't be much more than before but I'll hear back soon.  If there's anything else people are after let me know.  I can't do beanies as we don't have the kit for embroidery

Screen printed truckers hat did you say? Probably not as I'm the only person that would dig it.

XL hoodie and a mug if you don't mind posting them together otherwise just the hoodie and I'll pick up a mug at some event some time in the possible future (providing a future still exists of course)

29 minutes ago, Datsuncog said:

If the order book's still open, I'd be desirous of a hoodie in L and a mug, please... appreciate that postage to Norn Iron via courier can be a bit pricier than to mainland GB, but happy to factor that in!

wait till may bh............... youll hear ma massey coming....bai