eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

It’s the poor man’s Delorean.

Theres been a gold one for sale for years here in Oz. temptingly cheap, but the interior is shagged and there must be a reason it hasn’t sold yet.

Also, please stop reminding me these exist.

For me 780 beats 262, but maybe I'm in a minority.

Watching this...  always loved that green and never had one or a Tipo/Tempra 140 lb⋅ft DGT indirect derv on veg; so excuses abound for this to be stupid irrelevant workable.  Straight on the Classic multicar and smoke it to work on Fridays.  Wouldn't want to give more than 2/3 of the asking though.

Still registered as a petrol. Probably doesn't really matter!

Twink 414, shown with genuine Rover roof rackage and ticket to August - but neither of those are mentioned

Moving the car on as I've been offered a hatchback version of the same car that I've been after for a few years

£500

$_86.JPG

https://www.gumtree.com/p/rover/rover-414sli-1.4/1283994563

Some nice Sierras around at the moment if you fancy joining my 80s Dad Club?  We plan to wear decorating clothes to Texas Homecare on a Sunday, in a bid to look like we know what we're doing.

Let's start with the practicality of the estate.  Unless you own one, can you even tip run?

post-19618-0-50388500-1516908491_thumb.png

Ok.  So you only get 9/10 of it... but you can also get a partial refund by fucking these wheels RIGHT off.

post-19618-0-09319400-1516908553_thumb.png

I'm a huge advocate of the pinto engine.  This, I believe, is the basis of a proper DAD car.

Moving on.  Celebrate your own modesty with this run out model.  Once again, we're featuring the pinto engine - this time sans rev counter.  

s-l1600.jpg

Ending imminently, and at a price far south of the original asking.

s-l1600.jpg

Frustratingly, my favourite of the bunch needs more than just an afternoon's work to return to former glory.  Smashing colour (Willow?) and every middle class Dad's favourite, a sapphire.  It's hard to find any other words than "fucking ruined" to describe it.  Fortunately, I'm not sure many people will be crawling over broken glass to hand over £2k for it.

s-l1600.jpg

All told, if you're going to go into this whole "Dad thing" - go for a two footed tackle.  Go big or go home.  I'm looking forward to the collection thread already.

s-l500.jpg

Flipping fantastic, this is! 

It just wants making a runner again then spend the rest of its days chortling around the New Forest on summer evenings.   Don't even clean the screen - just crank it open. 

If this gets "restored", rodded, plate-raped or pushed back in another shed for 40 years I will lose all of my little remaining faith in motoring humanity.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tuk-tuk-ideal-coffee-kiosk-burger-bar-gin-bar/162870266290?hash=item25ebd309b2:g:oFwAAOSwkV5aajBW

'It's a none runner so will need trailering away

what happened was we took it to a garage to get it fixed 
And it's never been fixed' 

Here's what's also happened:

'
You're the highest bidder.'

For the more introverted shiters.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUPER-RARE-ZOE-YELLOW-ALFA-ROMEO-GTV-T-SPARK-LUSSO-WITH-ONLY-45K-MILES-LOVELY/162862161368

s-l1600.jpg

Seductively sculpted by the legendary masters at Pininfarina

You might be inclined to spare yourselves reading the remainder of the ad.