1. eddyramrod

eddyramrod

2. snagglepuss

snagglepuss

• Similar Content

• By garbaldy
      Not sure what the market for these are now as the seem to be priced all over the place,
      Anyone care to put a value on this pile of old shite
      I bought it with good intentions but decided to buy the hippo instead so this is now just sitting doing nothing
      it drives really well with a nice tight gear change, engine starts first time and runs really nice,
      it has chassis rust (don't they all) mainly back cross member, front driverside outrigger, and rear shock mount area,

• By Fabergé Greggs
      Lads, lads, lads. Its been ages since I bought a thing, and I LOVE BUYING THINGS. I couldn’t sleep last night, for instance. 
      I feel great because buying vehicles SOLVES ALL OF LIFE’S PROBLEMS (apart from parking permits). 
      Anyway, I just agreed to buy a thing, with collection commencing today or tomorrow. 

In the meantime, let’s spy on the vendors house on street view shall we? My little bundle of joy is tucked in behind that rather tasty 164. 

• By flat4alfa
      1998 SUBARU IMPREZA NON-TURBO AWD MANUAL ESTATE WITH ROOF BARS AND MASSIVE FOGLIGHTS FOR DOOM SCENARIOS
      Bought this off Bramz last month, done a few hundred miles in it.  Perfectly reliable, school run kaos etc
      But had some sudden and big household bills loom, so having a big sell-off

MOT is only to end of this month though. But everything works - all windows, no dash warnings; it's been a handy and hunky dory motor car.  Interior tidy.  Exterior pretty clean, bar the odd knock and scuff and arch bubble.  It's not a shed by any means.
      History file though up to a point, recent bills for service items, but cambelt roulette.  132k.  Tyres are about 18 months old, but they are budget ditchfinders.  I intended to keep it, wanted this exact spec for years, but will have to let it go after all.
      It will need that dicky front caliper replacing as the stickiness comes back after a few days after freeing it off.  Discs look to have little time left on them too.  Bonus is being the non-Turbo it has drums on the rear.  Synchromesh scratchy when cold, clutch feels a bit crunchy action but plenty of meat there
      Bonuses are: it's green, it's the estate, excellent heater, it's AWD for snowzombievirus kaos, got insurance cover it on classic multicar policy (Hagerty) as now it's old enough 1998
      I just need to get my money back.  It owes me 400 notes.  Can go today
      Yes, the number plate is now fixed properly

Located M1 corridor Watford <> Luton
      £7 a ticket or 3 for £20
      Bargain.
      I'm keeping the Alfa 156 Wagon for now 
    • By C1am
      Well, OK, just a few brochures for sale, after having sorted through my pile over Christmas.

The postage price will vary according to weight, so the prices below exclude postage - we'll sort this out in PMs. Obviously, if anyone wants more than one, I'll send them together. All are in excellent condition, with some very minor age related creases.