2000 Peugeot 106 1.1 Zest, 3 months MOT, £160 Reading

bramz7

Hello,

Well, a prolific shiter has given me this in exchange for the Rover (partly) and I will be picking it up Saturday. I don't want to keep it but it will do someone else a good turn I reckon. 

In the unlikely event I do end up keeping it, I will update the post. 

Yes, so in an Autoshite first, I am selling a car I am yet to have set eyes upon! Again if it FTPs or something else happens I will update the advert. I can deliver it to anyone around my way, and anyone living on the SWR network will be happy to know I get free train travel so don't worry about paying for my travel.

The reason for the premature advert is to just try and keep things sane here, as I have a LHD Tipo to collect on Sunday (for breaking), a new daily to find/buy and potentially a nice red Justy to play with at some point (all being well regarding that ebay advert), and it's a bit overwhelming. I really do myself no favours.

Okay so good points:

-Looks tidy from the photos generally speaking, not dented to buggery.

-The 1.1 engine is a known quantity from past experience and pushes the little things well.

-Low mileage, sub 60k.

-Tidy interior, may need a quick hoover. 

-5 door, wooohoo. 

-Resale silver.

-Drives spot on from what I have been told

Points the previous owner has mentioned:

-Door locks occasionally play up

-Aux belt a bit noisy at times

-Dings and marks to paint as per (French) car of this age

-Typical TADTS TU1 header tank, but having seen photos, it's not bad compared to others I've had, and it's unlikely HGF.

-Speedo doesn't work. It'll be an interesting drive back for sure, but I seem to remember the TU1 is at 70 at about 3600 rpm...I might be wrong. 

I appreciate this is a car i have yet to drive, but the shiter concerned is trustworthy and I certainly believe them!

It would probably be a good set of cheap wheels for someone or a good first car, it does have PAS.

Have some photos (not taken by me, obvs)

post-20043-0-54429600-1519763331_thumb.jpg

post-20043-0-77536400-1519763342_thumb.jpg

post-20043-0-38517000-1519763356_thumb.jpg

Any questions, let me know by PM please!

(Will be) Located in Reading from this Saturday. 

Raffle interest will be gauged but I would want something dumb like £2.80 a go....