53 plasticvanman

54 Jazoli

55 plasticvanman

56 Disco Fever

57 Cheezey

58 plasticvanman

59 Bavarian Retro

Go on then, one random please.

Buggered if I know how I'd get it home, but I'll chuck that thought in the "as and when" pile... I have, however, been thinking about this big bright green pleasure machine all day...

All part of the fun my friend, on my way back from Watford with this thing I managed to tune into radio Scotland just past Carlisle, and they had police Scotland on warning the country of OMGSNOWKAOS, at that point it was perfectly clear and I'm thinking usual overreaction, then about 25 miles outside Hamilton it started whoring it down with snow, motorway went down to one lane within 5 minutes, it was one of those stretches without any lighting and you could hardly see in front of you. thankfully there was a gritter about 3 cars in front spreading, there were cars & trucks abandoned on the other side of the carriageway, was a great laugh

Go on then, one random please.

Buggered if I know how I'd get it home, but I'll chuck that thought in the "as and when" pile... I have, however, been thinking about this big bright green pleasure machine all day...

I'm also strangely taken with it, having never driven a Merc before and absolutely adoring that colour.

Incidentally, from Northampton, a collection of this magnificent German automobile would involve a five hour train journey there and a six hour drive back in good driving conditions.

When I arrive home it'd have to be parked outside the house on the road whereupon I'll have to wonder exactly what to do with it. It would be an honour and adventure in itself driving it the 340 miles home, and I would hope I could find a local Mercedes enthusiast amongst my off-forum friends who would love to take it on.

Maybe I'll replicate Tayne's one-hit-wonder with 320Touring's E39 and win it with a single.

Right, so I just need to fire my PayPal up and that's it?

If so, EDIT I'll pm my address to you all

£7.50 a whip, if you could include your username as well so I can tick you off

Personal payment so those rotten scoundrels at PayPal don't bill me. Thank you very much in advance.

Obviously the whole country is gripped by OMGSNOWKAOS, so theres no rush for the winning roffler to collect, I'll keep her sweet for you. Travel when it's safe :)

£7.50 a ticket, yeah? Will get that pinged across to you now.

With all tickets snapped up in just over two days, it's hard to believe this is the same car Bornite had such bother shifting on last year - especially seeing as its now many many miles more northern, in the midst of SNOKAOS...

Maybe the lack of a challenging collection was putting people off, or something...?

We're all mad...

EDIT: Paid.

£7.50 a ticket, yeah? Will get that pinged across to you now

With all tickets snapped up in just over two days, it's hard to believe this is the same car Bornite had such bother shifting on last year - especially seeing as its now many many miles more northern, in the midst of SNOKAOS...

Maybe the lack of a challenging collection was putting people off, or something...?

We're all mad...

Yes mate, £7.50. Will update my post actually

I'm shocked myself to be honest, I know the hassle he had trying to sell it himself, and fully expected to be bumping this thread for weeks. Must be the spring weather....