1986 - MG Maestro 2.0i - Scotchland - SOLDSOLDDOLS

cort16

If this was down south there would be another £1000 on the price, I think that's excellent value and it wouldn't take a awful lot to sort those paint issues out. Almost tempted myself and I can't stand Maestros!

Now the Ital is practically done you will need a new project, so sod off that SD1 and GIB!

If this was down south there would be another £1000 on the price, I think that's excellent value and it wouldn't take a awful lot to sort those paint issues out. Almost tempted myself and I can't stand Maestros!

Lol. I’m not a massive fan either but I like the mg ones.

Yeah the MG ones are the only ones to have, I spent 4 years after leaving school at a body shop and our bread and butter work was local garages who seemed to stock pile these in the late 90s, there wasn't a week go by were I wasn't repairing sills or rear arches on them and it's left a haunting memory forever! That said as the years go by I do fancy a MG Montego more and more.

I would love it, but ... no time, money and I've run out of hiding places. I have a clubman I haven't been near for two years.

I think you should buy my p38. Easy fix for you.

I think I should buy it too, I would love it but having recently tried nursing one 4x4 with overheating issues south I dont fancy doing it again.

A mate of mine who was a car thief back in the late '90s really rates these as not just easy to steal but quicker than a mk4 XR3i and mk2 Golf GTi 8v.

The fucking scum bag.

Have him buy it, then hopefully someone nicks it!

One of my favourite ever rides was the Turbo version........... I love these. A mate had a VDP auto and it was a stonker too - unfortunately I was 23 at the time and drove it like I stole it everywhere. My mate was a mechanical fucktard and killed it through negligence. Mine was put through a garden wall and into a house in Norwich by an 'associate' sadly.

This is a beaut!

I'm chocka on projects ongoing and shite incoming so I'm shackled for taking this too fella - deepest regrets. I'd love to be doing a 800mile+ OMGSNOKAOS KOLLEKSHUN for it if I could tho!

Someone keep it in the fold for later roffle/purchase shenanigens pretty pretty please.............