Project: Dolomite 1850HL automatic now £1500.

purplebargeken

Duncan you have a message, well in a minute you do.

That BMW is the absolute sex, that would be bloody perfect except that the insurance company would not touch it on a classic insurance policy which is a huge plus point with regards to an MGF. Love everything about the bloody BMW otherwise.

How much was the 205 going for by the way?

If you are referring to my 205 which was pictured earlier on this thread it’s not for sale. Well everything is for sale at the right price, which I haven’t really thought about. If you want it make an offer, there’s various different ways of saying no, level of politeness is decided by level of offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are referring to my 205 which was pictured earlier on this thread it’s not for sale. Well everything is for sale at the right price, which I haven’t really thought about. If you want it make an offer, there’s various different ways of saying no, level of politeness is decided by level of offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was, I have always fancied a 205. I was thinking of some sort or three way deal, but as the dolly has gone it’s a mute point now. And my dad taught me two lessons in life, never respond when someone selling something says ‘make me an offer’ and never trust ginger men with beards. I have found both pieces of advice have stood the test of time.

It was, I have always fancied a 205. I was thinking of some sort or three way deal, but as the dolly has gone it’s a mute point now. And my dad taught me two lessons in life, never respond when someone selling something says ‘make me an offer’ and never trust ginger men with beards. I have found both pieces of advice have stood the test of time.

I'm with you on both points! In this case I think unless you were being stupid with an offer the answer would be rude, and I don't trust gingers, beard or no, men or no lol

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk