K11C Micra - collected!

loserone

less grumpy now after a beer, I didn't intend on leaving it until the last hour , honest, and as for people not paying for a few quid raffle, I've no words. 

​like I said, I tried to reply but it just wouldn't send, and only just back from 24 hours out, and I would hardly call one initial PM  being chased for payment? 

Oh shit! I've won a car :shock:

Errrr.......hmmm.....

L1 - I'll gove you a call tomorrow about collection.

I am excited and slightly worried.

This'll be great for Ma/Sis Sterling. My BMW is still doing Sterling work. My new job means it still won't get used in the week as I'll be picked up or have a van.

Excellent news chaps! Spoke with Ma_Sterling. This car is destined to be a present for Sis_Sterling, her birthday is coming up and Ma is paying for driving lessons for her. I'll try a d get the car back here, fit some newer items to it, clean it up and it'll be her birthday present.

I no longer have my trade plates as I've left the trade plating game. If anyone can relay it here, I'll be most greatful, if not, I'll bash on some day insurance and a bit of rent to get it down (with a slight bit of financial help from Ma)

• 3 weeks later...

Boooyakashaa! Just got back to a snowy Worcestershire!

What a great little car the Micra is. Sis_Sterling is gonna be well chuffed!

Mike and Mrs_Mike; thanks for the tea, car and hospitality. Great to meet you both abd you are always welcome to mine should you ever find yourselves down here innthe wilds of Worcestershire/Shropshire.

Dollywobblah - Thanks for letting me drive the Lexus, now I'm browsing ebay, I miss it already :shock:;)

Wilsonx2 - Thanks for the e46 bits! Unexpected bonus! ;)

At the moment the plans are;

Clean the Micra up, present to Sis and then slowly carry out jobs like windscreen and bonnet to make it a bit more presentable. Never thought I'd (almost) own a Micra with power steering and remote central locking!

post-3572-0-79079600-1521318909_thumb.jpg

post-3572-0-55380400-1521319021_thumb.jpg

Mighty steed:

post-3572-0-42411800-1521319074_thumb.jpg

Snow in the air;

post-3572-0-69306600-1521319146_thumb.jpg