K11C Micra - collected!

loserone

I've never seen people act as badly as I have when I'm driving my dad's old K11 Micra. If they see you coming at a roundabout they will literally tear out and cut the nose off you, so desperate are they not to be stuck behind a Micra.

Same on the motorway, the other day I  was in an average speed cam zone, and was behind a car doing 60,  yet every time I pulled out to overtake he put the foot down to stop me passing, then slowed back to 60 when I pulled in.

OMG A MICRA MUST NOT BE IN FRONT

I've never seen people act as badly as I have when I'm driving my dad's old K11 Micra. If they see you coming at a roundabout they will literally tear out and cut the nose off you, so desperate are they not to be stuck behind a Micra.

Same on the motorway, the other day I  was in an average speed cam zone, and was behind a car doing 60,  yet every time I pulled out to overtake he put the foot down to stop me passing, then slowed back to 60 when I pulled in.

OMG A MICRA MUST NOT BE IN FRONT

I get this when I drive Ma's Micra. People pull out in front of you, take dangerous risks to get in front, won't let you overtake etc... I've even had old people have a go at me when I'm driving the Micra, yet the Rovers and BMW rarely get anyone bothered.

Argh.. PMs went out aaages ago, no use hanging around and not paying.

To be fair, both parties have a paypal address, and I'll happily return funds to the second person if two pay closely together..attachicon.gifScreenshot_20180217-191412~2.png

read on mobile and unable to use papal on mobile, not been on line since, just got in from work after being away and no tinternet, 

Can't believe I cant be trusted to pay out 3 quid win or lose. I'll still happily take them. let me know. 

A reply would be all that would be needed. By all means send it through, no need for a strop!

hard to reply with no internet, tried for over an hour on and off but middle of nowhere and 0 signal, unfortunately I cant be connected 24/7. literally the first thing I did when get in was check ready to apologise for slow rely. 

Youd be SHOCKED to know who cant be trusted to pay up £3.00 win or lose. Theres been many people not paid at all for numbers in roffles Ive run. Chasing after grown men for three quid is not something I intend to spend any of my time doing and Im not surprised L1s patience was worn thin.

i think its fair do's if pm's are read but no reply and its an hour to the draw to think the person has lost interest and its reasonable to give the numbers to someone else that wants them.

at the end of the day we are all just random folk on the internet to the roffler so how can they possibly know who would and wouldnt pay after the event.

Glad its all sorted anyway. let the balls drop!