Sportrak-now roffling! £12.50 a ticket

Flossy

Yeah I've known about this car for about 3 years. It belonged to a bloke at work who had loads of welding done to the underside with the intention of off roading it which he never did. It's been sat in a garage for the last 12 months having done about 50 miles since passing the last one. It's got some tat bolted to it which I've started taking off, in also undecided on the paint but I reckon I could strip it back to original if I fancy as there wasn't much prep to the paint job. Having said that I quite fancy just painting it grey. Drives great for a little agricultural thing, everything seems to work. I have an absolute horde of spares included (body panels and doors, gearbox, all the shafts etc) so it was a bit of a steal really. I have located one in a scrapyard local to me too. Popped down this afternoon to see about the bumpers as I'm concerned about the box section efforts the previous owner has made for it. If anyone knows of one being broken please let me know.

Bonus scrap lancia shot too.post-20161-0-02579500-1517504107_thumb.jpg

Had a bit of a play with this yesterday after work, went to my friends' unit, he does vehicle wrapping, sign writing and tints so is pretty good with paint and the removable thereof. Got through to the original pretty quickly with an orbital polisher and a mildly abrasive compound so hope to get it sorted without too much pain.

Then we had a brainwave as the spare panels I have for this car are in the same colour! So condition dependant we may just swap everything leaving me with Just the rear quarters to deal with. The only thing I'm unsure on tackling are the resin portions of the roof, I've used biostrip on plastic models before so may try that.

Still having no luck with a set of bumpers, if anyone knows of any please let me know!