Look what found me at work

Billy

I was working on a horrid french estate and my boss says have you seen the Austin outside

so I go and have a look :shock:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

before I got my hands on the keys

Posted Image

then while trying to figure how to start it :oops::lol:

Posted Image

just pulling the switch marked with an s seemed a bit strange :lol: but it ws good fun at work as the 2 younger lads dont have a clue about classics one wouldnt even try to move it the other was in it for 5 minutes looking confused why it wouldnt turn over with my boss telling him use the handle :lol:

Hopefully this means no more phone ban at work as some great stuff comes in for MOT :D

and some shite for you too I spotted these a while ago but didnt get a chance to stop

Posted Image

Posted Image

I very much doubt we will be seeing any mk1 focus's in 40 years :lol:

I Bet in 1969 mot testers were saying that about the Austin A30/A35's :lol:

true John but they were made out of better stuff than this modern rubbish for sure it passed aswell 8) but then again most classics dont do bad at my work :wink:WooHoo just checked on dvla and I was right with my guess at work with it being a 59 8) damn I am good :lol: thats my head a little bigger :lol:not taxed since 98 :shock: and that was not a recent paint job and it still looked super 8)the owner of the Austin has another one too I am looking forward to seeing that :)

What car were you driving? The thin doors and 'leather effect' vinyl says late 70's?

The clues in Billys avatar :lol:

Posted Image

Non standard 8)

:oops: John has it all covered :lol:

I am having to do more traveling for my spots now for stuff that John may not of spotted already :lol:

I have still been spotting even though I have been quiet

Posted Image

Posted Image

know one wants to sell me their mini :cry:

but nothing spectacular over the last few days

other than maybe this hereald with a crap pic as I was blocking the road :lol:

Posted Image

or this unused mg with shiny sills the gates havent opened for it for a while

Posted Image

I even stooped soo low as snapping a couple of morden J cans that are sitting unloved :oops:

Just off the Blackbird Road?

Yes and still there recently Craig-wernt they one of your spots in the past?
Do you know what I honestly cant remember now, the Leicestershite thread is long gone and memories of what I saw versus what I caught on camera are getting pretty vague :lol: I know however that I never did manage to bag the Yugo Sana I saw on more than one occasion and DVLA hints that its permanently out of action as of last August :(