What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

FLOL at the Corsa automatic suggestion!

Sadly I want to announce the arrival of my new shite with visual aid-ification but a combo of spaccy iPhone and works fucktwattingly annoying banning of the interwebifications means announced delayed until I've knocked off, biked it home 7 or 8 miles and ran the bread to work :(

FLOL at the Corsa automatic suggestion!

Sadly I want to announce the arrival of my new shite with visual aid-ification but a combo of spaccy iPhone and works fucktwattingly annoying banning of the interwebifications means announced delayed until I've knocked off, biked it home 7 or 8 miles and ran the bread to work :(

Wife bought a box of Wall's Feast Ice Creams a week ago, been trying to eat one without breaking the solid chocolate core.

In a tense amercan style thriller it was the last one in the box but tonight.........I failed.

Does mean she has to buy more this week so I can try again...result :)

Wife bought a box of Wall's Feast Ice Creams a week ago, been trying to eat one without breaking the solid chocolate core.

In a tense amercan style thriller it was the last one in the box but tonight.........I failed.

Does mean she has to buy more this week so I can try again...result :)

There's a cat from over the backs that keeps snooping round lately. It's had a go at our cats a few times, scoffed their food and snuck in to do a great big smelly piss in our kitchen this morning. As I was filling a bucket of water in the kitchen (to mop the floor) I saw it walking down the garden again.

Seeing a couple of gallons of ice cold water connect with an unsuspecting cat was one of the most satisfying moments of my dull life. I've left the bucket full next to the door for if the little fucker comes back.

There's a cat from over the backs that keeps snooping round lately. It's had a go at our cats a few times, scoffed their food and snuck in to do a great big smelly piss in our kitchen this morning. As I was filling a bucket of water in the kitchen (to mop the floor) I saw it walking down the garden again.

Seeing a couple of gallons of ice cold water connect with an unsuspecting cat was one of the most satisfying moments of my dull life. I've left the bucket full next to the door for if the little fucker comes back.

Collected my BX today and saw this little poppet parked in the yard (everything packed in so close that it was hard to get a good shot).

IMAG0080.jpg

I've always had a soft spot for these. It's a bit of a rustbucket (that's waiting to be fixed) but otherwise a lovely original little car.

:lol: I knew someone was going to make some reference to that. I would have myself if I could have thought of anything funny.

It just cheered me right up to see that little powder blue 1300 as nature (or whatever) intended :)

Bonus Singer pic which didn't come out as badly as I was expecting given lack of space in the yard:

IMAG0079.jpg

I LOL'd today at some gobshite feller driving through Crewe in a black Ford 'THUNDER' pickup with loads of chrome and lights stuck all over it like a fucking childs toy, he yelled at 4 different motorists in less than a mile and a half including some hapless lass in a driving school car. Hopefully he will get cancer and die before too long, fingers crossed

Four hours in a derelict shopping centre shooting zombies. Win.

I read about that, it sounds ace. When I read about it a couple of months ago they didnt know how long it was going to run for as the shopping centre was going to br knocked down. Is that still the case?