What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Got to be honest and say I still don't know who CT is on about. Tayne's clue tells me it's someone called Bucket Talbot Pop but Google didn't throw much up for that.

Rico Sambuca!

Who? :cry:

Nice one Moog!

Just got myself a PS3, which of course means Blu Ray. Tried a few films and I must say I am impressed, since the difference over DVD is very noticable. Looks like I'll have to replace far more of my existing collection than I first thought. Which is also a kind of grump, since Ihave around 800 of them.....

Just got myself a PS3, which of course means Blu Ray. Tried a few films and I must say I am impressed, since the difference over DVD is very noticable. Looks like I'll have to replace far more of my existing collection than I first thought. Which is also a kind of grump, since Ihave around 800 of them.....

Don't go mad otherwise you will be replacing those blurays with the successor whenever that comes out. The amount I have spent on dvd boxsets that I haven't watched makes me want to cry!

The MILF across the road has just brought me a tenner and three big bottles of Tiger, cos I put a fuse in her fit 17 year old daughters Polo the other day.

Pics of either?

Some two bob wankshaft cold calling company have just rung. Since bombing out witheld numbers it's been remarakably peaceful at CV Towers. Anyhow the gobshite that called muttered his company name so I wrote it down just after telling him to do one. Have found the company via the tinternet and also discovered who their MD is. All being well I'll have the bastard's personal (hopefully home or mobile) number soon, then he's going to find out what it's like when some fucker he doesn't know starts pestering him.

Some two bob wankshaft cold calling company have just rung. Since bombing out witheld numbers it's been remarakably peaceful at CV Towers. Anyhow the gobshite that called muttered his company name so I wrote it down just after telling him to do one. Have found the company via the tinternet and also discovered who their MD is. All being well I'll have the bastard's personal (hopefully home or mobile) number soon, then he's going to find out what it's like when some fucker he doesn't know starts pestering him.

I hate these c*nts. If you get it, stick his number on here. We can all call him up at teatime and ask if he requires Autoshite breakdown insurance. :D