What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Seen a few nice cars around the roads of Norfolk over the bank holiday - I was overtaken by an early '50s Lincoln whilst cycling into Norwich yesterday, and when I was at Tesco filling up the Rover a '69 Mustang rumbled in.  There was also the middle-aged bloke in a tidy red ADO16 who passed me in Norwich.  Spot of the long weekend though has to be the two identical silver Ssangyong Tivolis with identical roof boxes following each other down the A47.  Extraordinary.

More things on the Lanchester working.  Both switches for the dashboard lights work properly.  As dim as it is, the light output on the instrument binnacle is hugely improved too after repainting the innards, so that was definitely worth doing. Ignition light (red, top right, usually) isn't coming on now though so that's something to investigate, probably dynamo related.

Not sure if this is a grump or a grin but here'll do.

Have you been scammed by an ambulance chasing claims solicitor taking too much money from your claim?

Screenshot_2022-05-04-15-17-20-688_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.31160fe59ba88e4705894ae9c95cebf9.jpg

Claim back your claim with Claim Your Claim UK! Our solicitors will solicit your last solicitors into next week. Claim today, no win no fee!

My cousin’s wife has just won local election in new broughton wrexham as in independent. Didn’t know she was standing, and my cousin is in North Carolina at the moment for his son’s graduation.

3 minutes ago, High Jetter said:

Not for me, thanks. I've seen what it does to decent people.

👍 Can you imagine going out for a loaf and getting in the wrong queue only to find yourself elected? :dog:

1 hour ago, Snake Charmer said:

👍 Can you imagine going out for a loaf and getting in the wrong queue only to find yourself elected? :dog:

Sounds like a TV show. Some sort of slogan/tagline "went for a loaf of Hovis and came back as the Prime Minister"...