outlaw118

What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

image.png.1d058e5c07e32f740527a19639d0492e.png

The talbot express facebook group is always a laugh - the lengths people will go to avoid fixing something. Give me fucking strength! The side repeater is 18" away from the indicator, there is line of sight between them. "Nope, instead of running a short length of wire, I will fill and paint the holes on both sides of the van and have no visible indicators.

A few weeks ago someone fitted JML touch lights and AA powered fairly lights all around the inside of their van and was dead pleased with herself, it was apparently "easier than finding a new fuse to get the normal interior lights working".

A few weeks before that some decided she didn't like cupboard doors on her motorhome, so she simply unscrewed them all and gave them away immediately.

4 minutes ago, cobblers said:

The talbot express facebook group is always a laugh - the lengths people will go to avoid fixing something. Give me fucking strength! The side repeater is 18" away from the indicator, there is line of sight between them. "Nope, instead of running a short length of wire, I will fill and paint the holes on both sides of the van and have no visible indicators from the side of the van

A few weeks ago someone fitted JML touch lights and AA powered fairly lights all around the inside of their van and was dead pleased, it was apparently "easier than finding a new fuse to get the normal interior lights working".

I was on there for a couple of weeks with my short lived Talbot motorhome, i must agree i pissed myself on the occasional visit.

Great reading, even if you dont have a motorhome 

20 hours ago, cobblers said:

The talbot express facebook group is always a laugh - the lengths people will go to avoid fixing something. Give me fucking strength! The side repeater is 18" away from the indicator, there is line of sight between them. "Nope, instead of running a short length of wire, I will fill and paint the holes on both sides of the van and have no visible indicators.

A few weeks ago someone fitted JML touch lights and AA powered fairly lights all around the inside of their van and was dead pleased with herself, it was apparently "easier than finding a new fuse to get the normal interior lights working".

A few weeks before that some decided she didn't like cupboard doors on her motorhome, so she simply unscrewed them all and gave them away immediately.

I know a lady that’s probably on there and these sound her sort of people. She’s recently retired from a working life travelling to the dodgiest bits of the World for HMG. Just after retiring her mother died leaving her a sizeable farm - in The Herts/Bucks borders, which she’s sold. Safe to assume millions in the bank, so what does she buy? Yes, a knackered old Talbot camper, that she loves. Last time I saw her she’d just been to the Scottish Highlands in it -;took a week to get there.

1 hour ago, LightBulbFun said:

that has just given me the idea to make my signature also a clickable link to my thread on it :) 

That's a bit like snakes-and-ladders? One click and you're back to page 1, and have to work your way back to 135+? :shock:

1 hour ago, Iamgroot said:

Antibiotics make me grin!, After literally telling my Mrs to kill me last week as I was in that much pain, I'm now back on full form, what an absolute bloody miracle they are.

She's still gonna kill you though... Just wasn't last week! 

1 hour ago, Floatylight said:

Have I just seen@worldofceri on Johnny Smith's Car Pervert Channel?b12c04a4aeb6318dea0f2cebfd0f3b06.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

It seems you have. Well spotted!  Trying to stop his Allegro’s bonnet flying off by the look of it.

That reminds me, I owe @Tayne a drink...

I hope there was something for the perma-triggered to get excited about on the shelves, a sneeky copy of Mein Kampf, one of Irving's books on the Reich, Mao's little red book, vivisection for the amateur, that kind of thing. :D

35 minutes ago, somewhatfoolish said:

I hope there was something for the perma-triggered to get excited about on the shelves, a sneeky copy of Mein Kampf, one of Irving's books on the Reich, Mao's little red book, vivisection for the amateur, that kind of thing. :D

81z-oJk3c2L.jpg